You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Teostra

tears of the desert epicenter and two brothers tier 10

30 comments in this topic

295 posts
6,595 battles

what do you guys think about these map? for me these two maps are just boring and very passive, in tears of the desert everyone camping behind island, and in two brothers no one really pushing because the map is too small, if you are in a battleship as soon you moved to either side of cap points you can't turn your ship because that will exposed your broadside, so the best tactic is just angling, and maybe sailing backwards when the rain of HE starts, and hopefully enemy team would choose another target, justy like everyone else 

295 posts
6,595 battles

Just one question, if enemy can rain HE shell on you, where is your team and why don't they return the rain?

both team actually firing, but still the gameplay is passive, like trench warfare in ww1

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,015 battles

Just one question, if enemy can rain HE shell on you, where is your team and why don't they return the rain?

When you ask a question like this It makes me wonder if you even play on this server ??? His team are probably Potatoes who are potatoing around...

what do you guys think about these map? for me these two maps are just boring and very passive, in tears of the desert everyone camping behind island, and in two brothers no one really pushing because the map is too small, if you are in a battleship as soon you moved to either side of cap points you can't turn your ship because that will exposed your broadside, so the best tactic is just angling, and maybe sailing backwards when the rain of HE starts, and hopefully enemy team would choose another target, justy like everyone else 

To be honest my Clan finds Epicamper to be painfully boring and drains the will to play like no other map. As for 2 brothers the map is too small for T10 so I just abuse my ships stealth to get into position before i start firing as once your there spotted it's hard to be unspotted.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

Well, you can be aggressive on two brothers cause other flank cannot snipe you. But I agree that tears of desert epicenter is just boring, and sometimes I just YOLO to get over with it.

295 posts
6,595 battles

Well, you can be aggressive on two brothers cause other flank cannot snipe you. But I agree that tears of desert epicenter is just boring, and sometimes I just YOLO to get over with it.

only when either side have more ships, but when both team split their ships into two it is , the trench warfare tactic begun 

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,759 battles

Two Brothers is a good map, plenty of opportunity to flank, and you can move up under cover of islands to get close to campers.

Tears Epicenter though is the worst map/game mode combo in the game.  There is no cover in the mid then two rows of islands 12km apart - it's pretty obvious what that is going to promote.  You can be successful flanking on this map, but you then have to hope that your team is competing in the cap while you do it.  Just terrible all round really, should be removed.  I think it was designed by a BB main who used to only play peek-a-boom with heavies in WoT.

412 posts
9,228 battles

Two Bros is a good map, whilst Tears of the Desert is a painfully boring map, especially on Epicenter mode since the map is campy af. I dunno but the devs should rework this map (or remove it completely).

Unlike TotD, Two Bros offers a great amount of concealment and tactics, yet not in a campy style

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

and in two brothers no one really pushing because the map is too small, if you are in a battleship as soon you moved to either side of cap points you can't turn your ship because that will exposed your broadside, so the best tactic is just GO HAM, die, suck up a few hundred thousands of credit deficit and play another match.

:trollface:

On the other serious note, the issue of the two brothers is that if your team have 0v1 or 1v2 DD, you are pretty much 90% certain you are going to lose this match.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

:trollface:

On the other serious note, the issue of the two brothers is that if your team have 0v1 or 1v2 DD, you are pretty much 90% certain you are going to lose this match.

with the exception that the extra DD is Dumb enough

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

Tears of campers are not bad unless both team spawns with 0 ~ 1 dd then you can kiss the game good bye to fun and engaging mechanics.

Point is which BB on your team is luckier to land hits :trollface::trollface:. CA can park their ships behind islands and go chat with sexy girls ( thats why i do anyway ) theres nothing u can do until the 10 minutes mark

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

with the exception that the extra DD is Dumb enough

That will be the other 10%.

26 posts
3,447 battles

Tears of the Desert + Epicenter = The worst possible combination of battle in this game, in my honest opinion.

But about Two Brothers? It is one of my favorite maps, regardless of its objective; either standard or domination.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

I dislike the map Haven a bit too. The inner section is hard to provide support and game go into stale state as everyone takes cover. We even had games where nothing happened for 5 minutes till someone gave up and YOLO.

295 posts
6,595 battles

I wonder why WG did nothing about tears of the desert epicenter,or say anything about it

[LNA]
1,659 posts
10,430 battles

I wonder why WG did nothing about tears of the desert epicenter,or say anything about it

Last time Sub_Octavian said that they are looking into it , along with 2 other maps if my memory is correct

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

meh easy solution - remove all maps bar ocean epicenter :P

And only allows minimum (yes, you read it right, minimum) of 5 shimakaze's on each team on this game mode.