You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Danvahkiin

Saipan the Super Carrier

11 comments in this topic

6 posts
911 battles

Are there other premium Super Carriers besides Saipan in this game? Because I think this _ _ _ _ _ _ game needs one more to balance things even. More Super Carriers hooray!!!! Seriously what P2W premium ships should I buy to pawn other standard ships?? Any tips would be helpful thanks.....

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,859 battles

There is the Kaga if you ever paid attention to the news feed and/or reddit during the last month. Not that it would be any beneficial to the tech tree CVs.

6 posts
911 battles

Kaga.  its just as good as the Saipan.

You don't need a premium to be better than other players.  You just need to be better than other players 

I dont need to be better with other players I need an ass-kicking premium ship that can trump standard ones like the Almighty Saipan...
Edited by Danvahkiin

6 posts
911 battles

There is the Kaga if you ever paid attention to the news feed and/or reddit during the last month. Not that it would be any beneficial to the tech tree CVs.

Hmmm.... Okay thanks...

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

If you want P2W why dont you just by a Saipan.  Basic CV skills would benefit you (and your team) more than throwing money at a premium.    You've got no CV experience so just use the normal ones to learn.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

with stats like your's you'll screw up in a OP prem ship like the saipan anyways, dont screw over your team and go practice your skills in the normal ship line

just checked stats, DO NOT BUY THE SAIPAN IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED CVS BEFORE

Edited by drakon233

Video Contributor
2,265 posts
10,789 battles

with stats like your's you'll screw up in a OP prem ship like the saipan anyways, dont screw over your team and go practice your skills in the normal ship line

just checked stats, DO NOT BUY THE SAIPAN IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED CVS BEFORE

Don't buy premium CVs if you never played CV kek

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

If you want good premium surface ship, Belfast, Kutuzov, Scharnhorst are good choices.  Missouri if you have the dough.

112 posts
1,553 battles

If you want P2W why dont you just by a Saipan.  Basic CV skills would benefit you (and your team) more than throwing money at a premium.    You've got no CV experience so just use the normal ones to learn.

Because the saipan hasn't been avalible for about a year??  I would like the ship for its different playstyle, but only those who got it early last year have acces to it :( There's no sign of it coming back any time soon.

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

Because the saipan hasn't been avalible for about a year??  I would like the ship for its different playstyle, but only those who got it early last year have acces to it :( There's no sign of it coming back any time soon.

Saipan was available around a month ago in the super 7 sale they had on and i regularly see her there.  So you can pretty much expect it to reappear withn 2-3 months.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

I dont need to be better with other players I need an ass-kicking premium ship that can trump standard ones like the Almighty Saipan...

​You are so wrong that if you were to actually buy the Saipan your win rate would nose dive as fast as your planes getting shot down.

You need to focus on going through the tiers on the standard CV and learn how to manage multiple squadrons of planes whilst also monitoring the mini map to ensure you keep DD spotted for your team to shoot.

Not to mention also to spot the other teams incoming planes and to intercept them to protect your team from sustaining severe damage from plane attacks at the same time keeping your bombers away from enemy fighters because they will be hunting your planes.

Then you need to also be aware of which ships have devastating AA that will shoot down your squadrons if you happen to let your planes wander into their AA range but don't listen to those here that actually play CV what would we know.

Edited by Epicurus_