You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_____BOOM_____

Highest discriminated server SEA?

41 comments in this topic

71 posts
5,188 battles

1: We never have giveaway from twitch or facebook where EU RU have this pretty often. 

2: We barely get contests to compete while others server have many contests going on every month! 

3: We have 3-4 t8 premiums available to buy wjere EU RU gets 10 at least t8 premiums only available to buy anytime! 

There are many more things that we have been facing as its a low player based server...

But is that our fault? 

Is this for forever? 

No clan war arrangments like EU and Ru and NA server gets. 

Thanks. 

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Here we go again...

1. You cannot complain about giveaways. If someone is giving something for free that should not be bothering you. However, we do have giveaways here as well.

2. We do have those as well. Plus, check the community section of forum. Lots of contests with prizes going on all the times.

3. I think that's a marketing team decision. And I think you are correct about having lower population who actually want to buy premium ships. However, I have around 30 premium ships so far. So you can get them if you want, not just anytime you want.

4. EU and NA clan wars aren't officially arranged as far as I know. They are also community driven.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

we get weebo ships and captains, we have had some decent forum contests, we dont have clan wars but we do have tournys held every so often.

NA get stuck with stupid missions and EU have to deal with... well WGEU, so we're all pretty much screwed in different ways

71 posts
5,188 battles

Here we go again...

1. You cannot complain about giveaways. If someone is giving something for free that should not be bothering you. However, we do have giveaways here as well.

2. We do have those as well. Plus, check the community section of forum. Lots of contests with prizes going on all the times.

3. I think that's a marketing team decision. And I think you are correct about having lower population who actually want to buy premium ships. However, I have around 30 premium ships so far. So you can get them if you want, not just anytime you want.

4. EU and NA clan wars aren't officially arranged as far as I know. They are also community driven.

Bro most of the give aways are from official staffs. 

They give the job to the streamer sto distribute.. 

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

Yes, at least its your fault (and so do many others) being a whining jack.

What made you think you deserve to get some?

you don't even have the balls to move to their server.

And finally where the f are you when they are doing their events in this forum.

Edited by spixys

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

OP!  I've got so much free ships flags, camo, port slots I can't use them. There are forum comps all time  Give me a break. Stop whinging.  Go and play on the other servers and then come back.  Check the never ending reddit articles on how EU get nothing.   Try that for 12 months then come back here and see how bad it is.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

Yes, at least its your fault (and so do many others) being a whining jack.

What made you think you deserve to get some?

you don't even have the balls to move to their server.

And finally where the f are you when they are doing their events in this forum.

Can't even tell if this was sarcastic or serious.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

the only time we got really "screwed over" was during the one year aniversery event where asia got a lot of stupid bundles and bad missions, but then they managed to patch things up with the "2nd stage" of the event, with was "totally planned" and not because of the massive community backlash

8 posts
9,501 battles

I totally agree with you Boom. I watch alot of Twitch and other servers have alot more CC's that do give aways. Also i know all the others servers Comunity managers but not even sure who ours is because i have never heard from them. Think it is IJN_Atago is this right?

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

So SEA server is bad because Community Contributor from other servers decides to go on for more giveaways (clearly not to attract more viewers)? There are lots of points that can be discussed but this is just absurd. What if no one in Asia wants to be a CC? Why don't you become a CC and start giveaways?

8 posts
9,501 battles

My point is other servers have alot more active Comunity Managers and also CC's doing more giveaways and also Q and A's which i find very interesting as well. I know we had recently an interview with Sub Octavian which was great and should be more of that sort of thing.

As for me being a CC i have 4 young children at home alot of the time so don't think anyone would enjoy listening to that on a stream!

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

My point is other servers have alot more active Comunity Managers and also CC's doing more giveaways and also Q and A's which i find very interesting as well. I know we had recently an interview with Sub Octavian which was great and should be more of that sort of thing.

As for me being a CC i have 4 young children at home alot of the time so don't think anyone would enjoy listening to that on a stream!

CCs or not do ppl have the passion to invest time and money on it or not is up to them. You decide your own paths like everyone else and the game population in SEA is not big why would you want to get more CCs out of it compare to NA and EU ?

You should also take a look at the economy side of this area b4 comparing it to more wealthy places . Here a premium ship can cost a lot compare to average income of most nations here , unlike the rather pocket change of NA/EU. The living standards are clearly different.

Freebies are charity , it is up to ppl goodwill to give it away . Now if you demand it , it clearly shows that you have the thought of a bully demanding stuffs so give it up.

IT is not a healthy train of thought

8 posts
9,501 battles

I am not asking for anything for free from any player. I put my own hard earned money into it. I don't know where you are getting that idea from?

My whole point was and is communication and contact from Wargaming Asia is lacking compared to other servers.

An example of the giveaways from CC's i mean wargaming flag packs and promo codes from Wargaming. LenG has done a few which is great but should be more of the streams done with Comunity staff from Wargaming like Mr Conway in Europe and Quemapueolos in Na.

Edited by Haydos_Bullseye

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I am not asking for anything for free from any player. I put my own hard earned money into it. I don't know where you are getting that idea from?

My whole point was and is communication and contact from Wargaming Asia is lacking compared to other servers.

An example of the giveaways from CC's i mean wargaming flag packs and promo codes from Wargaming. LenG has done a few which is great but should be more of the streams done with Comunity staff from Wargaming like Mr Conway in Europe and Quemapueolos in Na.

You do know that Leng, as well as the other moderators, are basically community staff, right?

8 posts
9,501 battles

Yes i do. Do i think that's a good idea probably not. I am not talking about Leng here now specifically but i would prefer to watch a CC that is not so closely linked to Wargaming and can be more critical of them or objective. I mean streamers like Flamu or Sirfoch in tanks that are asking the questions i want asked. 

Have seen a few new streamers from Asia though recently and hopefully they can build up viewers and show the other servers some positives of our server. 

525 posts
7,946 battles

Just move to RU, best server, lot of contests, events, and giveaways.

The only server that doesn't get screwed, i even played there.

Edited by Skooma

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

A lot of the EU and NA CC's use there own money to buy the give aways to get more viewers. It has nothing to do with WG. 

WG is much more inclined to do giveaways with Quickybaby and Jingles for WoT but then there reach is over 500k viewers

SEA does do it, heck I won stuff earlier this year.

Edited by Ensign_Brendoonigan

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

I recall seeing people in EU complain about not getting Kaga but SEA did.

I think we do okay, not great, but okay.

It's a lot more than just Kaga, basically.

In any case, we don't have any popular streamers/content creators from the region (besides Yuro, and Yuro's busy/less active these days).

[LBAS]
Beta Tester
324 posts

I recall seeing people in EU complain about not getting Kaga but SEA did.

I think we do okay, not great, but okay.

That's something what whiners failed to see 99% of the time, just like people in a bad day talked about MM only worked against them.
Edited by spixys

353 posts
5,015 battles

i think asia is a big region and that there are many region to consider

example the arp and haifuri collab does cater to the anime and japanese community by providing them a avenue to join in shipping

the pan asia and commonwealth fleet to give something to each asia community as well.

not seeing community video doesnt mean it may not have any, maybe they are speaking in square? :trollface: