Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Lupis

Buff the Atlanta.

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

As the game goes on and power creep becomes a thing, will the Atlanta receive a much needed buff or Not? because if it's kept in it's current state for any longer than all owners should be refunded and the Atlanta removed from the game since it's utter trash now compared to all the other tier 6-8 ships of it's class.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

superb AA

radar

rapid firing

AA is op tier 9 planes must buff

what do you want?

Smoke, obviously. The Flint will likewise need radar too. We need more ships that are competitive against the Payfast Belfast.

/s :trollface:

I'm so sorry, I couldn't resist it lol.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus

Beta Tester
753 posts
657 battles

superb AA which is now worth nothing because any cv user worth their salt avoids the ship.

radar wow, so situational, much wow

rapid firing but has piss poor shell velocity so shells hangs in the air for years, missing the targets

AA is op tier 9 planes must buff see point one

what do you want?

A ship that isn't a glorified waste of tonnage in my dock. I'd settle for having better shell velocity.
Edited by Lupis

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles

These threads are indicative of people not being able to achieve a skillset for certain ships.   Anytime I see a "buff ********" thread its gunna b gud.  its reasonably manouverable, burns everything, shoots down everything and sees everything that thinks its hidden.     It has to be balanced in some respect and that's its range and squishyness.   Its hard to play as  its a very situational ship, but that doesn't make it a bad ship.

14 posts
34 battles

Atlanta is fine as is; she just requires a certain playstyle to make her work (think DD style). Calling for Atlanta buff would be also calling for Flint buff, as they're similar ships. Not that Flint would need a buff, but many people would be outraged at Flint not getting a buff while Atlanta does.

[PANTS]
39 posts
9,960 battles

To be honest, I think giving Atlanta Flint torpedoes isn't a bad idea. Although I do admit there are good and bad ships in the game and premium ships don't necessarily equal good ships. So yeah, a buff is welcomed, but if it gets none I'm not going to complain.

Sign in to follow this