Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
hunter3863

xp

5 comments in this topic

3 posts
655 battles

why does this site in world of war ships give such more less xp than the other world of war ships site very hard to do research when you give such small amount of xp were the other server for world of war ships give tripple xp than the asia site

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Did play Random Battle mode?

There's no news about +100% on first victory unlike last weekends ago.

If you want higher experience per battle, use signal flags, camo, or buy premium time for faster grind. If you dash out more damage & kills, the better.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

While this is a fact that Asia gets those XP bonus events a lot less, but in my opinion that also has a plus side. Anyone who plays during the XP events know how painful the situation is. Anyway, that first win bonus can be compensated easily, just play 1 more game. That's the best we can tell you right now as we can't really do anything about events and stuffs. We all are dealing with the same situation. Or on another option, you can start playing on other servers. Usually NA server will have like 120ms ping from most asian regions which is pretty tolerable for WoWS.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,856 battles

Anyone who plays during the XP events know how painful the situation is.

IKR

$%@# it! I already played 20 games and I still don't even get my first win bonus on a single ship. LOL FML GG.

455 posts
8,038 battles

IKR

$%@# it! I already played 20 games and I still don't even get my first win bonus on a single ship. LOL FML GG.

Go play with icy's fishing divs for 90% wr :v

43 posts
759 battles

In my opinion, it's quiet easy to get xp even without these bonuses. Using PA, special camos, specials flags from "Hunting on Bismarck" and Equal Speed Charlie London really helps to reach the ship you want. 

Sign in to follow this