You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dora70

Mission Abuse by Some Clan

16 comments in this topic

[K-O-F]
10 posts
9,090 battles

Hey, fella! Last day, my friends play some games in SEA server and so unlucky that he found this clan which click together using German ships on each side. what happen is the clan member on my side which are dd going to the enemy that have their clan member also using german ships meets at the edge of the map to complete the spot german ships for this event. Then this situation making our team loosing because our dd didnt cap the point. I can give you the reply file if you want it. What I suppose to do??

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,020 battles

Hey, fella! Last day, my friends play some games in SEA server and so unlucky that he found this clan which click together using German ships on each side. what happen is the clan member on my side which are dd going to the enemy that have their clan member also using german ships meets at the edge of the map to complete the spot german ships for this event. Then this situation making our team loosing because our dd didnt cap the point. I can give you the reply file if you want it. What I suppose to do??

Send the replay file over to customer support or PM one of the moderators/WG staff. This kind of behaviour, if found to be true, will result in nice sanctions.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles
Ninja'd, some similar behaviour occurred in WOT and those that were found to be exploiting the game had their progress reset for whatever missions/ reward tank was on offer. So please submit the offenders I don't think anyone wants to this sort crappy behaviour occurring here.

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,020 battles

Must be a noob clan.

Is that against any rule tho?

Rigging (i.e. unsportsmanlike conduct) is punishable. This is along the same lines as the old CVs gentlemen's agreement.

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Rigging (i.e. unsportsmanlike conduct) is punishable. This is along the same lines as the old CVs gentlemen's agreement.

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/forum-19/announcement-14-world-of-warships-game-rules/

5. Inappropriate conduct in game / Fair play principles

The following actions (and similar such actions) are prohibited in game:

5.01. Intentionally damaging ships belonging to a player on the same team (team damage).

5.02. Intentionally destroying ships belonging to a player on the same team (team kill).

5.03. Intentionally blocking (blocking from front and rear) ships belonging to a player on the same team.

5.04. Intentionally propping (blocking on one side, where the other side of a user's ships touches a fixed indestructible obstacle, preventing free movement.) ships belonging to a player on the same team.

5.05. Intentionally informing participants of the opposing team through battle, or voice chat, the location of ships belonging to players of the same team.

5.06. Intentionally exploiting the physics system to damage an allied ship. This includes, but is not limited to, pushing an allied ship into line of fire, pushing allied ships into islands etc.

5.07. Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods that enables gameplay without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle.

5.08. Repetitive and excessive passive play

[OZPRT]
Beta Tester
26 posts
2,011 battles

"5.08. Repetitive and excessive passive play"

So why does WG listen to baBBies again?

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/forum-19/announcement-14-world-of-warships-game-rules/

5. Inappropriate conduct in game / Fair play principles

5.08. Repetitive and excessive passive play

"5.08. Repetitive and excessive passive play"

So why does WG listen to baBBies again?

According to this rule 80% of the player are playing inappropriately and shall be banned.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
7,993 battles

I mean how do you prove they are helping each other? Did they admit in chat? Just from same clan tag? That will also mean that lemming trains on the side of side caps are also helping each other. Ban them all.

[K-O-F]
10 posts
9,090 battles

Lol i did state it clearly what had they do in the battle. They even chat state that help them to complete the hunt of bismark.

1,493 posts

Kill all lemming train ships !!!!

I hate them all being stupid, following each other to one side of the map just like a line of unthinking idiots!!!!

WG should just ban lemming trains period...

have an automated destruct button activate, just like on the lemmings game of old... Like the video, how best describes the current state of WOWS gameplay

This is what's needed !!  :izmena:   :red_button:

Ordrazz

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

wow, what kind of clan is so shit they need to actually cheat to complete the Bismark missions?

​Some people are just so obsessed with winning and stats that they don't care about morals.

[K-O-F]
10 posts
9,090 battles

hey fella, here is the file reply. I had upload it at google drive. sory for late. busy with real life.

[Content Removed]

Naming and shaming, Post Edited, User warned.

~Fridaynight_FEVER

Edited by Fridaynight_FEVER

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

2 sides to every story.

Seems to me you had condemned them right from the get go. Your div mate suggests reporting them extremely early, really before they have been given a chance. Even your post shows how wrong you can be about facts, they didn't have a single German ship. The replay presumably contains enough information for WG to extract what really happened over near A cap, but it wouldn't surprise me if all it proves is that you and your div mate were needlessly hassling 2 of your teammates.

Conversely I can see how it does play into it, and considering they same clan and the response from Hood extra scrutiny isn't unwarranted.

Edited by keskparane