You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ch0m1n

I don't have single "Solo Warrior" even I played over 3000 times...

36 comments in this topic

[KOREA]
In-Training Moderator
193 posts
4,642 battles

AhVr2VR.png

HgpLRPH.png

How can i get this weird achievement?????? HOW..

Anyone who is worse than me??

1,126 posts

pick tier 1 ship

play very late at night in 'random battle'

MM most likely to put you in match 12vs12 full of bot (at least 1 player each side the rest are bot)

go wild, kraken? solo? double strike? your choice.

my sis just start, less then 30 match and she already got 6 kraken and 1 solo warrior.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

I recall the conditions of that achievement: Win a battle with only you (survived) against 4 or more enemies.

Quite situational to get it.

Edited by Mingfang47

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,043 battles

Yeah know what the chance for succeeding as you alone and 4-5 of them left

is less than 1% if teammate still alive and they have less than 4 of them

I never have it but I don't care

Edited by THAI_THIEF

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles

I got my first one (well so far only one) at 2k battles. Had to kill the last 4 ships to get it. Technically got chance to get solo warrior a lot of times, but I botched it every time by stupid moves.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

Got two now. Roon and the fiji.

Both games i was last alive with more caps in domination mode. I used stealth to win (hid like a coward).

Was easier in the early days when dds capped a base in low tiers and the enemy bbs could only go at 18 knots back to the cap

1,105 posts

3000 Games and no clear sky :V

and I NEED MORE DETONATION MEDAL! why i only get 1? i have play 880 games! is see youget 16 Kraken, so nice :V

there is actually a easier way to get this solo warrior, its playing DD and torpedo the Yamato

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,614 battles

i got 4 and the latest is last week with fiji

hold 2 caps with alot of points but nearly everyone got sunked except me and dd, but dd goes the wrong way got sunked left me against 4 while timer runs out and wins by point so i get my 4th solo warrior

enemy team is salty, my team having a laugh and i thank dd getting sunked earn me solo warrior :teethhappy:

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

had mine in Amagi at around 2500 battles

Confession: I waited for the duration of two salvos for my allied DD to get killed and then killed two of the four enemies and got solo warrior

:hiding:

980 posts
12,617 battles

Who actually cares? Getting this achievement is not necessary a measure of good skill, could just be lucky or playing hide and seek at the right time. Too much bother for ten stupid flags. Just use doubleoons to buy. 

[KOREA]
In-Training Moderator
193 posts
4,642 battles

I didnt know There are so many player worse than me:ohmy:

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,771 battles

I have 4 in about 2500 battles - all in DD's.  It's pretty tough to get, only one of those did I sink all the enemy ships, that was in the old Minekaze, I wasn't spotted while killing them all.  You need a ship that can either tank a heap of damage or will not be spotted to have a good shot at killing four enemy ships solo.

The rest of them we were ahead on pts and I just made sure we didn't get capped out and I killed or discouraged the other team as much as possible.

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,469 battles

Want solo warrior? Spam carrier or dd battle and u should get it espc on hard to carry match.

I have close to get solo warrior multiple times when using US carrier and be last one standing as a strike carrier.

The only thing stopping me was the 20 min limit cause i don t have time to kill them

112 posts
1,553 battles

Hmm... so I guess do some teamkilling if your team is wining, and then solo the last 4 badly damaged ships alone? Im sure that will make for some great gameplay :3