You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Serazahar

Where is Graf Zeppelin?

16 comments in this topic

66 posts
4,069 battles

So I been sitting here waiting for Graf Zeppelin since when it was hinted at it but instead of graf zeppelin being released, random kaga and enterprise appears? WG please, I want my Graf Zeppelin already! This random kaga and enterprise just butts in from nowhere and its making me sad! Give Graf Zeppelin please!!!! Look at this beauty! 

45 mm deck armor!

Many secondary guns!

33 knots fast speed!

graf.gif

Edited by Seraza

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Simple answer, it will come but no date.

And take my advice by the way.

While you wait, you must have a high tier carrier gameplay experience before you get your hands on it.

Judging from your game record, you had 200 battles entirely on destroyers & already have tier 9 German DD. With actual good average experience points, alternative account?

Your account's creation date raised a concern. Just get high tier carrier gameplay experience because people experienced a bad carrier player who went shortcut & buy it without playing carrier before hand. Just that.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Me just hopes it comes after the CV rework (Dated: When hell freezes) and it's a tier VI.

Also 4/0/0 loadout with only FW190s because I'm a cake like that.

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

yet another call for a CV that was never completed, never sailed, never used, never had any planes ......

We also took the guns away because something-something lack of guns due to lack of proper steel industry due to lack of proper ressource gains, due...

353 posts
5,015 battles

the (air)ship has always been in the game, if you notice the low tier maps, the zeppelin has always been floating around in the air

:trollface:

66 posts
4,069 battles

Simple answer, it will come but no date.

And take my advice by the way.

While you wait, you must have a high tier carrier gameplay experience before you get your hands on it.

Judging from your game record, you had 200 battles entirely on destroyers & already have tier 9 German DD. With actual good average experience points, alternative account?

Your account's creation date raised a concern. Just get high tier carrier gameplay experience because people experienced a bad carrier player who went shortcut & buy it without playing carrier before hand. Just that.

I was planning to try out IJN cv after getting the z 52. What is alt account for anyway. Who would do such a thing? Making an alt account means researching again. People sure are strange. I mean all I do is cap and shoot torpedo at big ships. It isnt that hard for me to do that though.
Edited by Seraza

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

What is alt account for anyway.

It's for butchering seals on NA.

Then you use their hides as trophies and salt for dinner, it's quite the luxury salt, too.

Just your average "conversation" on NA, no naming and shaming since this Ryuujou was a helpful dood giving me the salt I needed for that evening's meal.

0PbOaub.jpg

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,020 battles

I'd rather the current CV situation be fixed before we see the Graf Zeppelin.

As a certain player once told me:

"Have your hopes high, but keep your expectations low."

216 posts
2,239 battles

Me just hopes it comes after the CV rework (Dated: When hell freezes) and it's a tier VI.

Also 4/0/0 loadout with only FW190s because I'm a cake like that.

stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

I'd rather the current CV situation be fixed before we see the Graf Zeppelin.

From the Dev posts over the last year the plan was to get the full CV control fix out,then release the Graf Zeppelin. I am actually surprised they are releasing Kaga before that is done as well.