Sign in to follow this  
Karigon

US Carriers vs Japan Carriers

1 comment in this topic

1 post
196 battles

I've played this game on and off for a while and finally unlocked my first carrier, the US Langley and am kinda enjoying carrier gameplay and micromanaging all the various squadrons.

So I would like to ask what is the key difference between US and [Content Removed] Carriers, from what I observed and read, US have more fts in sqn, while [Content Removed] tend to have lesser planes but higher tier. I.e. Hoshi vs Langley, Hoshi has 4 tier V fighters vs Langley which has tier 6 IV fighters. Secondly, I realize that US has less torpedo planes than [Content Removed] and the configuration in the higher level tends to be either air supremacy focused or dive bombers focused and rarely is there a nice in-between spot.

That being said, after playing the Langley and have a decent win rate and netting about 1k+ exp per game, I found myself to 1) like torpedo planes, 2) don't think i will want to trade off no fighters as the enemy fighters can just chew my bombers and i might not be able to rely on my carrier ally to defend me.

That being said, will [Content Removed] tree be more suitable for me? Or is the final Tier X Midway decent.

Insults/Derogatory Comments , Post Edited , User Sanctioned
~Ephys

http://forum.worldofwarships.asia/index.php?/topic/8251-notice-on-the-abbreviation-of-japanjapanese/

Edited by dead_man_walking

Sign in to follow this