You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Spotter

Technical Test 0.6.6 Feedback

12 comments in this topic

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,026 battles

The mission to defend the Newport Naval base indeed fit the bill of "normal" when it came to the difficulty; a good CV player can make the mission a near-guaranteed win. The non-fixed spawn points for enemy battlegroups is nice for variety and works well enough to stop spawn-camping/cheesing tactics for now.

That said, the requirement to spend 20 doubloons to unlock the ship after the campaign (without waiting 30 mins) is quite distasteful; there should be an option to unlock it for credits instead, the amount of which depends on how sustainable WG wants spamming of this gamemode by a single ship to be.

Edited by stratmania

[KGHSF]
3,212 posts
6,046 battles

They got t9 while we are t6 is not fair 

until allied reinforcement arrive we already defeated :angry:

4 posts
2,293 battles

Is this something information for this upcoming update 0.6.6. we need to see some new PvE game mode. We would like this information going on... 

Super Tester
304 posts
2,010 battles

All in all, scenario mission - DEFENCE looks alright, I couldn't test other scenario as there was only one!!!!

However, I would recommend to have 8 players instead 6 unless bots number could be reduced.

Btw, I got game frozen up during the waiting battle screen and I could never enter the battle till now, was it server problem!?!?:unsure:

Edited by Attila_Hun

[MRX]
12 posts

Tried playing yesterday but game crash/freeze on second game. Could never get back in without being taken to the same freezing game. 

Hope today is more stable

89 posts
6,468 battles

I had finished my game watching cv & the planes coming back in to land & the screen flicker have to push space bar to get out.

I am on RU server but I am English & in port when i have played a ship it comes up in russian writting over the ship and have to pay for ship to use again i know its on timer but writting i cannot understand all other writting is in english.

shooting throw land & hitting the ship before it get`s there maybe 1 sec before

Don`t like paying for the unlock in doubloons would be nice in credits

Great to play look forward to main server games with teams or div`s 

Edited by jeff1969jaie

5 posts
2,893 battles

Freeze on loading few times had to restart, some lag in gameplay.

8 players or more is better than 6, it's too damn hard having 6 vs 20+ ships lol.

Not happy about 20 doubloons to unlock the ship after the campaign should be in credits just to be fair.

1 post
3,774 battles

I would love to give feedback on the public test but, as i cannot log in as the start up screen is in Russian and the server is set at CIS and can't be changed. WOW Asia support is unable to help with this problem as they do not control the public test, it looks like i wont be able to log in to it anytime soon. extremely Annoying.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

I would love to give feedback on the public test but, as i cannot log in as the start up screen is in Russian and the server is set at CIS and can't be changed. WOW Asia support is unable to help with this problem as they do not control the public test, it looks like i wont be able to log in to it anytime soon. extremely Annoying.

You can change the client language via the launcher settings.

109 posts
5,101 battles

You can change the client language via the launcher settings.

Actually his (my) client is in English. After a few battles the description gets changed into Russian. 

They got t9 while we are t6 is not fair 

until allied reinforcement arrive we already defeated :angry:

You're supposed to buy time, not to actually defeat them. 

If you want a win try CV. I noticed the AI will NEVER target CV if the support ships/scaffolds are in range (got 2 Gneisenau within 8 km of my CV and they didn't bother shooting me even once (except secondary of courses).