You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Orion03

Who was the very latest entry to CBT that got in?

8 comments in this topic

Super Tester
218 posts
2,157 battles

So I pressed the button the moment the time was correct, and I am sure a lot of people did too.

What I want to know is, what is the latest that someone applied and got into the CBT?

i.e. applications opened on the 12th March 5 pm singapore time, did anyone get in on the early hours of the 13th March?

What time did the applications close?

Edited by Orion03

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

Applications closed as soon as the number of players required was met (don't know how many or when - that detail has not been shared).

Applications are currently closed for CBT.

Those that managed to get in - gratz.

Those that got the first email - you are in the pool to be added at a later date (unknown at this stage) as needs be.

Those that didn't get any emails - sorry folks that's it for this round.  There may be other application rounds later down the track as the developers need.

There are no codes etc for CBT, the only way is to apply and that is currently closed off.

Beta Tester
771 posts
1,374 battles

So I pressed the button the moment the time was correct, and I am sure a lot of people did too.

What I want to know is, what is the latest that someone applied and got into the CBT?

i.e. applications opened on the 12th March 8 pm singapore time, did anyone get in on the early hours of the 13th March?

I got in pretty much as soon as it opened and i did not make the BETA so idk.

Beta Tester
11 posts
357 battles

i.e. applications opened on the 12th March 8 pm singapore time, did anyone get in on the early hours of the 13th March?

Um I applied at about 6:15pm pm the 12th (GMT+8) so not sure where youre getting the information that the applications opened at 8pm. I think it was somewhere around Mid Morning on the 12th. As far as I can see, the 3 day window for getting our second email is finished. As the Mod said above, we may be let in at a later date, but Im not holding my breath. Been let down too many times already to do that again.

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Um I applied at about 6:15pm pm the 12th (GMT+8) so not sure where youre getting the information that the applications opened at 8pm. I think it was somewhere around Mid Morning on the 12th. As far as I can see, the 3 day window for getting our second email is finished. As the Mod said above, we may be let in at a later date, but Im not holding my breath. Been let down too many times already to do that again.

Friday it was said that over the next 3 days batches of applicants would be added - I reckon Liquid Snake meant business days, as the regional offices only hold a skeleton crew over the weekends, mainly support staff and GM's. I am not certain, but I do believe they don't deal with that aspect of the CBT server, so I reckon the 3 days of processing is friday, monday and tuesday. So dont give up hope just yet.

Beta Tester
11 posts
357 battles

Friday it was said that over the next 3 days batches of applicants would be added - I reckon Liquid Snake meant business days, as the regional offices only hold a skeleton crew over the weekends, mainly support staff and GM's. I am not certain, but I do believe they don't deal with that aspect of the CBT server, so I reckon the 3 days of processing is friday, monday and tuesday. So dont give up hope just yet.

Oh wow Awesome :) That does give me hope. Cheers mate