drakon233

salty aussies

9 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

so i was playing my GK just now and was having a fairly decent game, i did my job, tanked, dealt 180k dmg and held off a yamato, iowa, atago, kiev and MK pushing a flank with just the help of a iowa (we killed all of the guys on this flank except the yamato before we died), anyways, the yamato on the other side was so impressed my what i did he started to chat with me in the all chat in chinese since he recognized the "233" part of my name to be a distinctly Chinese feature and my clan MEGA is comprised of Chinese players.

so there we were chatting and having a good laugh in general at the stupidity of our teams (he lost all the ships in that flank to 2 ships and we still somehow lost more) when this atago suddenly piped up and said something about "what are these box languages", which i replied to as "magic", i then proceeded to continue chatting with their yamato when suddenly the atago typed out  "so it's a shit language" (he couldn't type shit in chat bcs censor so he had to type it a 2nd time to spacing) , i told him "shut up moron" and he replied "so it's a moron language"

now at this point i started to get a little pissed and decided to ignore him in favor of chatting with the yammy, but then he said in our team chat that i was giving away positions to the enemy and called me out for useing "box language", i told him to STFU and he replied "where are you from, i cant understand your English" and im like, lel "i grew up in the states, and where are you from", " Australasia, where the English isnt stupid" 

by this time im not even pissed anymore, so i typed in chat: "i really feel for your parents, it must be hard raising a [content removed] who is not only really stupid, but has no idea he's also a racist supremacist prick":trollface:

and then the game ended

(not saying im pissed at Aussies, just sharing your daily dose of "stupid people in wows who fail so hard it makes you laugh")

oh yes, and while im standing at 1.2k XP(loss), he only has a measly 800, and he's the 3rd place, talk about bad teams lel

Derogatory. Post edited, thread locked, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

525 posts
7,946 battles

Be me, if there's boxes in chat, I'll just use Russian to drown their chats till they're annoyed.

Ah the wonder of speaking multiple language.

Edited by Skooma

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

Be me, if there's boxes in chat, I'll just use Russian to drown their chats till they're annoyed.

Ah the wonder of speaking multiple language.

INB4 someone tells you to STFU in your own language/language you know

525 posts
7,946 battles

INB4 someone tells you to STFU in your own language/language you know

I'll use Klingon then

4 posts
1,807 battles

Hi  drakon233, sorry about that  some of my country folk absolutely disgust me with their behaviour online,  mainly because they are from only one language  and ethnicity and they don't know when to shut up .   and concentrate on playing game and being good squadmate..    i get it you have to play Warships with  us  as do  we,  We have to live with the consequences of their insensitiveness and stupidity ,  on a daily basis ,    it realy doe'snt  help that this stuff goes on ...    thanks for calling this out and your always thoughtfull posts,    Ive never played with you  but would be honour and fun iam still learning game :)   i apologise if any spelling errors iam dyslexic but bilingual .   :hmm:

525 posts
7,946 battles

I once buried box languages with Pushkin's quote and poetry, in Russian of course. Need more Russian speaker