Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
darryll007

world of warships random battles

4 comments in this topic

1 post
903 battles

i have just played my first random battles against other players and all got were a bunch of idiots that would not move from their start point and let the opposition win. i thought this game was about team work i am trying to do my challenges but if i keep getting chickens that wont fight apart from a long distance what is the use of random battles if they wont play as a team.  Also i can not get into ranked battles on my account why not????

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

ranked is only on every so often unlike random battles which is permanent wagaming do ranked only every couple of months or when ever they feel like it and if your having trouble with team mates join a clan you'll enjoy your self a lot more with actual team mates

159 posts
5,692 battles

Mid tier can be a bit hit-and-miss, usually though you get better cooperation at the higher tiers, so if you can grind it out and get a few ships to tier 8 you might find things more interesting.

1,494 posts

Some people don't really know what to do when they first start random battles, I know I didn't, & I expected someone to lead... After a while I just started doing things, working out how people play compared to bots...

Even in high tiers you come across that behavior, the cause can be many factors, the most common being that many people are from different countries who don't speak English, so they don't understand one another.

Other factors are: new environment, (ie. real people instead of bots), new ships, both the players ship &/or the other people's ships, different game modes, like capture points, or kill all, people who buy ships without knowing how to play it, children playing that dont really know the proper aspects of the game, people that don't know what is expected of them, & yes, even downright stupidity & cowardice too.

As you play more, you will start to get the grips on each match, & you will refine your own play style.

not every match will be the same. As the the match maker (MM) chooses players at random, mainly based on what players are available in each tier at any time, & having matches with ships that are 1 or 2 above or below your own tier is common.

if you come across bigger tiers in your games, then start targeting the smaller ships, this will help you from getting smashed...

I hope all this helps,

Don't loose faith, have fun, & sink or damage as much as you can.

:honoring:

Ordrazz

Sign in to follow this