You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

celebrating 11k battles in wows

20 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

i've been playing this game for a long time and it really strikes me on how much my prospective of the game has changed

back when i was still a noob (1000-3000 battles)my standards of a good battle was to charge in, deal around 20k damage in a BB, YOLO a BB in my DD and just dieing in my CAs as i had no idea how to play them anyways. to play for laughs and giggles:teethhappy:

after a while(3000-6000 battles) i realized that i actually sucked at the game so i tried to gid gud, learning how to WASD, angle(bow) tank, position my ship and so on:amazed:

after a even longer time(6000-8000) battles i started worrying about stats, and got in full "try hard mode":angry:

now after playing so much (11k+) i have finally realized the point of playing the game isnt to play the game, but to shit talk in VC, troll the forums and t watch people randomly detonate, because why the hell should i try hard to play the game and raise my stats if the team wont let me? so now i guess im back to square one, play for fun, but be actually good at it:trollface:

so i guess all that's left to  good luck and fair seas:honoring:

(shit post after achieving total zen due to mission weekends):red_button:

Edited by drakon233

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

That's almost ten times more games than I've had........................................How does that make you feel :trollface:​.   

makes me wonder what i've been doing with the rest of my life:trollface:

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

actually you might be right there, i have been having back pains for a while now

(it's becasue you're fat :inner drakon)

(shut up inner drakon)

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

Lol.    Don't feel bad.  I took a KFC break during yesterdays games.   I even got a pic.......................................Popcorn chicken bucket.   Recommended by the AIS for WOWS performance. boost.

0eJWrhW.jpg

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

1,490 posts
:bajan::bajan::medal::medal:

Well done !!!!!

& you haven't gone crazy or left!!!

:playing:

I would still like yo come across you in battle though & blow you up lol

:trollface:

Ordrazz

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

Congrats i think. Take a walk in the park as a reward! If you get to 20k game before i make 10k games i will send you dubs!