Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admiralthomas

Tier 10 game.

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Who is the [content removed] developer who decided putting tier 8 ship in tier 10 game ? Do you even play the game ? No common sense . How you expect tier 8 ships to compete with tier 10 ? Don't you know tier 10 has faster guns reload, longer range torpedoes and better gun's dispersion . Why do you make matchmaking +/- 2 ? Just let the tier 9 & 10 play together . Leave the low tier ships out of it . We are not for tier 10 to accumulate damage points .

Insults to mod/admins/GMs. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Posted (edited)

Tier 8 ship in tier 10 battle, It is not unusual or unfair. If you can not fight with tier 10, you should  be find and fight with tier 8, not only you are tier 8  in tier 10 battle

Edited by KinomotoSakura_chan

Think of how much more exp you will get in the match.... Tirpitz, Bismarck, Mikhail kuteOv etc are quite able to handle themselves in such a match... What I reccomend though is do what I do, hunt the other tier 8s & hunt the cruisers, destroyers etc. Take out the enemy fleet support ships, so they have no protection left... Or go AA platform & deliberately go after enemy planes. . or you can be a tempting decoy ship to the enemy team, to draw them out to hunt you, while you drag them away from the main battle or into the arms of your own fleet... I do this all the time, because enemy says "oh look, here's a nice easy target", I get them to chase me, & I drag them under my fleets range...

there's plenty to do in a tier 10 match.

Ordrazz

:honoring:

Ordazz nails it.  When your tier 8 you take ona secondary role.  Sitting in the wings, burning stuff, killing planes and weaken ships.  Stay near your tier 10's but then bail out if you are targeted.  Use other ships smoke and islands for cover and move to where you can deal damage.  Don't think your of low HP as a disadvantage but an advantage to your team.  The loss of a low tier second line ship can often take the heat of the major players and they can keep their guns firing.  Treat it as a team game and not just you out there by yourself.

I want to thanks the game developer for giving me useless AA against tier 10 cv. Thank you very much for the entertaining game design . Must be very difficult for you to design my useless AA . So honour that you are working for this game .

Dear Mr. Developer , do you know USN's cv lacked fighters if they choosing strike option ? Who will be providing AA support ? This doesn't compute for you ? What will the rest of the ships do with AA support from cv ? Ahhhh ! We can rely on our shitty ship AA . Thank you very much .

Posted (edited)

[content removed]

Insults to mods/admins/GMs. Post edited, user already sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

Posted (edited)

[content removed]

Insults to mods/admins/GMs. Post edited, user sanctioned.

~amade

Edited by amade

I haven seen a cry baby like  this in a long while, so he must be a pretty easy target in t8, 9, 10....

If tiers 8 to 10 are too difficult for you to play in, no matter what ship you pick, then I can give 4 suggestions

1 - follow my earlier advice & go hunt other t8 or attack cruisers & destroyers, or bait the enemy into chasing you into your own fleet.

2 - play a lower tier ship from t7 down, if you find you are unable to handle/enjoy bigger tiers.

3 - when you go into a t8 9 10 match, set course for the enemy fleet & do not deviate or fire, so they can dispatch you quickly.

4 - don't turn your computer on & play World Of Warships, because there will be a chance that you may enter a t8 9 10 match if you do. This option will prevent fuming & foaming at the mouth.

If you fail all of these suggestions, feel free to contact your doctor or health care professional for advice.

Ordrazz

DICTATOR !!!!!!!!!! No freedom of speech . Sanctioned when you unable to explain yourself . Don't hide behind supertester . Explain yourself why there is so big difference between tier 9 and tier 10 . Why put matchmaking at +/- 2 ? How the lowest tier ship able to compete with the highest tier in the game ? I dare you to post your explanation on YouTube .  

Super tester or even Moderator is not free from the rules written in EULA and Forum Rules, so your cheeky liberaism statement is kinda Non sense to any of us

To get other listen to you buggers you need to polite and logical

And pls dont start with insulting and swearing or even accusssing other

Do you even realize that you get more reward of damaging higher tier ships? Especially 2 tier above you?

The game supposed to be Challanging when facing something dificult

And you do here is something like "Giving up the ball when you are facing Chritiano Ronaldo"

Wow mate do you suck that much

It is easy for you supertesters to comment about my gaming skill but I never seen you guys in the Asia server . You preaching the benefits of low tier against high tier but I never seen you guys at the game . You all using different nickname when playing at Asia server ? Why conceal your identity when playing the game ? Don't tell me gameplay skill when you hiding under different nicknames . Show me what you preached or is that all just BS ? After 12000 games, I never met RalphTheCat , Harpoon01 or Ordrazz.

It is easy for you supertesters to comment about my gaming skill but I never seen you guys in the Asia server . You preaching the benefits of low tier against high tier but I never seen you guys at the game . You all using different nickname when playing at Asia server ? Why conceal your identity when playing the game ? Don't tell me gameplay skill when you hiding under different nicknames . Show me what you preached or is that all just BS ? After 12000 games, I never met RalphTheCat , Harpoon01 or Ordrazz.

I'm not a supertester or moderator or anything like that, but I agree with them, I'm happy to play tier 8s in tier 9 and 10 dominated games, I relish the challenge, in fact, there is really nothing more satisfying that sinking a tier 10 battleship when you're a tier 8 cruiser or destroyer. I don't think anybody wants to change the match making (at least not that aspect). Just give it a go, you might find you can actually be quite successful (and get all that xp, so that soon you can be one of those tier 10s dishing out the pain) As for RalphTheTheatreCat, he's probably too busy on the forums coming up with dry responses to silly qestions, and Harpoon01 has his hands full debating with me over the Graf Spees secondaries :P But you might still encounter me on the high seas, just look out for an intoxicated, near-suicidal russian destroyer captain or a cruiser that's always about a km too close to the action. Happy Sailing.

I see Ralph in game all the time.

I should really be nice and toon with him sometime.

In regards to two-tier higher MM, having 8s in tier 10s is no worse than encountering tier 7s in tier 5, or being a tier 6 in a tier 8 game, as bottom tiers get wrecked easily by the top tiers.

Trick is to play smart, stick with the other ships, and provide support, and fire when ships are distracted.

​At no point was I commenting on your skill.  I did say that you have to adapt to being low tier.  Stop being so salty.  Supertesters and mods play the game just like you do and also face T10 if T8 just like you do.  Sure it wont be good all the time, but where it he challenge if the game is EZ-mode wins

I am not salty, just want to see how the supertesters play the game . Normal players can only learned from YouTube or learn from other players in the game . I want to see how they perform in the battle , to learn their skill and tactic . As for Mr .  blauflamme22 ​ , are you sure you play in Asia server ? Russian are playing at EU server . In the game, I don't know who is the supertester . How am I going to learn his skill and tactic ?

Don't worry about ST or mods.  They are just normal players like you.

Posted (edited)

Checked your stats online, esp. with your tier 8 ships. Here's my observation:

You have below average stats in your tier 8 ships with an average WTR bet. 700-1000. You can link your low average damage and ship kill rate to your poor survival rate of right about 30%; not to mention your OVERALL survival rate of 38% can already be considered DISMAL.

In every match, survival is key REGARDLESS of tier. Minimize the damage you take - don't take on Tier 10s directly when you're bottom tier. Let your Yamatos, Montanas, GKs etc. take the hits, not your squishy Amagi or CA/CLs. Use armor angling, terrain, smoke, detection range, gun dispersion - ANYTHING - just to extend the time you last in battle (except border hugging, only low-lifes will resort to border hugging to survive). If you're a BB improve your damage control capabilities - know when and where you should use Damage Control Party and Repair Party, and maximize the amount of damage you can sustain.

Once you have improved your survival rate, focus on your gunnery skills. For instance, your Chapayev, while having 42k average damage per game, only has a main battery hit percentage of 26%. For reference, my Mogami has a MBH of 34% and almost 59k avg dmg. For the past 90 days it has been 37% MBH and over 72k avg dmg. Hit hard, hit fast, hit often. Make EVERY SALVO count.

With improved survival and gunnery skills, your damage should rack up, giving you more opportunities to kill enemy ships. Take advantage of the enemies' mistakes. If you see an enemy Yamato alone and exposed do not hesitate to fire your guns and focus on the poor bastard with your allied ships until it dies.

Just my two cents' worth of knowledge.

Edited by seiji09

Great ! Now there is someone that understand my situation . My concern is survival in the lowest tier ship against highest tier ship in a game . Frustration and anger really affected me because of 1 or 2 salvos killing me . Useless angling , just may reduce heavy damage but still 5k + damaged . Looking at my stats , mostly are killed without even saw the killing shots . I need to watch some Youtuber battling the tier 10 for reference . Any recommendation ?   

View PostAdmiralthomas, on 31 May 2017 - 12:46 PM, said:

the majoirty of STs suck, with notable exceptions, there's a reason that STs are chosen from all skill levels, you dont want to learn from EVERY ST out there

It is easy for you supertesters to comment about my gaming skill but I never seen you guys in the Asia server .

i do play on asia, and i've seen you enough times to know you throw games for your team with annoying frequency

Great ! Now there is someone that understand my situation . My concern is survival in the lowest tier ship against highest tier ship in a game . Frustration and anger really affected me because of 1 or 2 salvos killing me . Useless angling , just may reduce heavy damage but still 5k + damaged .

lets see, a avrage salvo from a montana, which is the best BB for dealing damage to CAs in the game will do anywhere from 4-13k on a atago(your most played CA), doing the math, it'd take at least 4 salvos to sink you, so i really fail to see the "killed in 1-2 salvos" part, unless you broadside like a fool.

as to useless angleing... well same tier BBs still do 5K+ damage if you are angled, and the alpha damage from a CA salvo against another CA/DD dosnt really go up all that much from T8-10

and last but not least

*looks at stats

*most played ship, atago clone, fetcher, old minekaze

*3 most borderline OP ships in the game

complained about meeting more OP T10s and not being able to do anything about them,

hypocrisy much?

Who is the [content removed] developer who decided putting tier 8 ship in tier 6 game ? Do you even play the game ? No common sense . How you expect tier 6 ships to compete with tier 8 ? Don't you know tier 8 has faster guns reload, longer range torpedoes and better gun's dispersion . Why do you make matchmaking +/- 2 ? Just let the tier 7 & 8 play together . Leave the low tier ships out of it . We are not for tier 8 to accumulate damage points .

oh yes, stop playing like shit for extreme credit/XP earnings in T10 with T8 ships, but then again you suck so i doubt you can

Posted (edited)

Ah! Mr. drakon233 , let us meet up in the game to confirm if I suck or you will be the one sucking . Hahahaha. It is great moment to have an opponent that understand you . How you know I was using a T8 ship in T10 game for maximum credit earning ? You are able to learn this thru my stats ?

Edited by Admiralthomas

You are able to learn this thru my stats ?

I'll answer this question, if you don't mind ^_^

Yes, that's exactly it! This is the reason why stats are very important in games such as World of Warships. By analyzing the numbers, you will realize in which areas you are performing well or poorly, and with that, you will have a better idea on how to get better! In your case, through stats analysis we have found out that you have a major issue with survival rate, which is affecting all other areas. Improve your survival rate first, and the results should speak for itself.

Great ! Now there is someone that understand my situation . My concern is survival in the lowest tier ship against highest tier ship in a game . Frustration and anger really affected me because of 1 or 2 salvos killing me . Useless angling , just may reduce heavy damage but still 5k + damaged . Looking at my stats , mostly are killed without even saw the killing shots . I need to watch some Youtuber battling the tier 10 for reference . Any recommendation ?   

Now, check our t8 ship stats and quit wows. There are lots of other games to play. Why lose sanity over a game that you don't like or enjoy. Or , why don't you play t10 and rekt those t8 ships if you think it's that easy. You are a bot with 12k games. No point in suggesting anything to you at this point. As you have learned nothing thus far, you will not learn now.