BravaZulu296

CV rework, premiums and vegetables

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

New CV has reached the premium shop with one other leaked and yet a CV balancing patch is nowhere to be seen. Why is WG prioritising Premium ships over a rework! Has it ever occurred to WG that a CV rework may render Premium CV less capable!?!?

Also, WG has never made an ARMADA video for CVs such videos exist for Battleships, cruisers and DDs but none exist for CVs It looks like WG has known about this CV imbalance for ages they SHOULD release an armada video for any ship EXCEPT Saipan.

And this Potato CV problem, If you look at the loadouts that are viable to CVs then USN are more suspect able to be potato consider the following:

IJN squad numbers get larger slowly, from tier 4-10 it goes 3-4-5-6-6-7-8

However USN squad although on paper they look like they would work ( 3-3-3-4-4-5-5) in reality if someone wanted to avoid chat salt the they would be stuck at (3-3(or 2)-3-3-3-5-5) - The numbers in squads go up quickly so the USN captain. would not have mastered micro management by the time he/she reaches tier 10. Therefore a load out rework should be on WG's agenda, not one for every loadout, just for the USN ones so that the CV player can improve his micromanagement at a more constant pace (Stock load out should amount to following numbers so that they are more gradual instead of having to perfect micro management at the end of the line so that USN player skill for regular player can be on par with IJN regular (3-3-3-4-4-5-5)) this requires minimal reworking by WG because they are simply adding something (anything, because the point of USN is Air supremacy yet Ranger and Lexington using stock cannot beat IJN strike load out in Air supremacy(and strike is meant to put emphasis on strike not air supremacy!). Also reload time are definitely unfair if a squad of 4 IJN planes are destroyed, they are ready for take of in 60 seconds! add 2 planes for USN squad and it becomes over 120 seconds! this is another misbalance because IJN has 2 counters for having less planes per squad - more squads and Significantly lower rearm time!

Edited by BravaZulu296

New CV has reached the premium shop with one other leaked and yet a CV balancing patch is nowhere to be seen. Why is WG prioritising Premium ships over a rework! Has it ever occurred to WG that a CV rework may render Premium CV less capable!?!?

Have u ever played WoT ? The same tune apply here , they will keep releasing "better than average" premium and powercreep existing ones to oblivion rework or not and this is already happening in game if you notice.

Point is the rework will likely on apply to tech tree ship and they will leave premium cv alone at which point premium cv will either be worse or much likely to be vastly superior to their tech tree counterpart.

P2W at its finest

There is also the policy of not nerfing premium content due to the law or something in the EU if i am not wrongg , someone plz correct me in this part

Remove CV's from game pls, best way to balance. 

CV is not Pay 2 Win if player doesn't have any skill play CV

Lexington using stock cannot beat IJN strike load out in Air supremacy(and strike is meant to put emphasis on strike not air supremacy!)

how about Ranger vs Hiryu??????????????

Posted (edited)

CV is not Pay 2 Win if player doesn't have any skill play CV

how about Ranger vs Hiryu??????????????

Yes, USS Ranger, my fault, I forgot it existed, my apologies despite only playing it a few days before Edited by BravaZulu296

Remove CV's from game pls, best way to balance. 

Bait detected,

hate P2W game

play CS:GO or dota2, now i'm multilingual

i'm getting sick seeing the same carriers in battles

they really should add more carriers instead

British,French,Italian and German. "if the germans have plans and blueprints"

The British have a healthy amount of carriers they should add those, but the British carriers are more focused on armour than planes, I've heard that they survived 2 kamikaze planes in ww2 and the planes only left a charred deck

The British have a healthy amount of carriers they should add those, but the British carriers are more focused on armour than planes, I've heard that they survived 2 kamikaze planes in ww2 and the planes only left a charred deck

I remeber reading something about a kamikaze plane crashing on a US carrier and the Damage control put out the fire and patched the deck really fast, then a kamikaze plane crashed on a British carrier and the all the cleaning crew had to do was push the plane parts off the side of the ship.