Admiral_Yularen

Fan translation of Puka Puka Fleet Comic!

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

148 posts in this topic

because looks like Puka Puka Fleet was somehow stopped in Asia server and i really love the comic ( miss them so much :( )so i try to translate it from japanese version with some help from KeisenEiji, enjoy :)

Q1PfyTh.jpg

cL1FiHE.jpg

Kamome is da best girl in this comic but not in this episode.. Sad :(

Thanks for the translation~ :honoring:

because looks like Puka Puka Fleet was somehow stopped in Asia server and i really love the comic ( miss them so much :( )so i try to translate it from japanese version with some help from KeisenEiji, enjoy :)

Q1PfyTh.jpg

cL1FiHE.jpg

Thank you a lot :3

What volume is it?

Kamome is da best girl in this comic but not in this episode.. Sad :(

Next volume she will be on the comic don't worry ;)

Thanks for the translation~ :honoring:

You're welcome :)

What volume is it?

it's volume 55 :3

Q1PfyTh.jpg

cL1FiHE.jpg

So nice, thank a lot, i need it

well vol 55 ok

vol 57 just out

slowly,i will try to update it on every Friday like the ussual.

slowly,i will try to update it on every Friday like the ussual.

U done well, keep going:izmena:

Next volume she will be on the comic don't worry ;)

You're welcome :)

it's volume 55 :3

Q1PfyTh.jpg

cL1FiHE.jpg

You are doing awesome work! Thank you and keep it up!

As for this issue, it is nice that it gives some spotlight to the new girls for a change. And just so happens they form a group of 4 too! :)

You are doing awesome work! Thank you and keep it up!

As for this issue, it is nice that it gives some spotlight to the new girls for a change. And just so happens they form a group of 4 too! :)

They aren't new character though, but well i will try, here it is :)

RdCKQav.pngTokko Reida. Twinte girls who are proud of German cruisers. It seems to be great, but the skill and ability to fight are at the same level as most seagulls. Now I am using the German cruiser "Nurnberg". Winning rate is not good, but i also play "World of Tanks" from the early days, so knowledge of competing games is plentiful. The disadvantage is where it immediately turns out to be "crazy!" The number of mouse and keyboard that have been destroyed so far is unknown ......

XP5J8Zj.pngSakura Nishimura. Bulge bigger daughter who is love with Japanese battleship. If you rush in and raise your breath, you will be bullish but give up quickly. I am using the Japanese battleship "Fuso" for a long time. The personality changes to a colossal if in the battle. It is a gentle older sister who is usually getting hungry, so it is very troublesome. From Toto it is said that "I feel like a bud ... ...."

DvkVNZM.pngPenko Oguri. Personally shy girls secretly like American tree cruisers. Leader of the "Sutakora Fleet" which believes that it is inconspicuous on the battlefield. I have been using only American cruiser "Pensacola". I am thinking that I want to get along with Togo mandarin orange in an American tree connection, but I can not quite say it. A dream is to go to an English conversation school with oranges.

YL1VV1m.pngTatiana Rozheztvenskaya ( usually called Tanya ). Russian girl who has confidence in Russian Destroyer. He emphasizes theory and efficiency and shows a merciless fight, but the roots are gentle. Anything can be used, but now we are using the Russian destroyer "Gnevny". Good morning girls. I often listen to the story of others and I am good at socializing so many friends regardless of gender. In the informal questionnaire conducted by the students of the school through which we attend school, "We want to be bride ranking of women", we are always entering the top three through small, middle and high school.

( apologize if there is any mistake, since Japan is not my first language )

Puka Puka Fleet volume 56! Toto have a sister!? O_o thanks for Keikyu Fubuki for help he translate this. next week perhaps i'm gonna late post Puka Puka Fleet because i'm having final exam :( wish me luck :)

D3nivqf.jpg

6RoaaSH.jpg

Puka Puka Fleet volume 56! Toto have a sister!? O_o thanks for Keikyu Fubuki for help he translate this. next week perhaps i'm gonna late post Puka Puka Fleet because i'm having final exam :( wish me luck :)

D3nivqf.jpg

6RoaaSH.jpg

Good luck and fair seas for your exams! :D

As for the comic, I guess we know why the Puka Puka Fleet girls didn't show up in the previous strip - they were on vacation! And since Toto's sister has the same CV icon hairclip, I guess she is a CV player as well? Maybe she uses IJN CVs instead of Toto's USN CVs.

Perhaps it is just me, but I always find it very touching how close Naru is to her father. Daddy's little girl indeed.

Thanks for the translation!

Good luck and fair seas for your exams! :D

As for the comic, I guess we know why the Puka Puka Fleet girls didn't show up in the previous strip - they were on vacation! And since Toto's sister has the same CV icon hairclip, I guess she is a CV player as well? Maybe she uses IJN CVs instead of Toto's USN CVs.

Perhaps it is just me, but I always find it very touching how close Naru is to her father. Daddy's little girl indeed.

Thanks for the translation!

Thanks :), about Toto sister ,we will see her in the next 2 episode :D

Oh and BTW I forgot that there is some Toto Chan art in the episode 56 :3

p9DjlQC.jpg

Here you go :)

I hope Toto's sister is secretly T10 player :trollface:

Posted (edited)

Puka Puka Fleet volume 57
Hmm "Aircraft carrier girl collection" I see what you did there WG
:D oh and there are little info about Toto sister in this episode :3 thanks KeisenEiji and Keikyu (吹雪 Fubuki) for helping me :3

kEfZ3M4.jpg

CnwMGKk.jpg

Edited by Admiral_Yularen

Posted (edited)

Hmm "Aircraft carrier girl collection" I see what you did there WG :D oh and there are little info about Toto sister in this episode :3 thanks KeisenEiji and Keikyu (吹雪 Fubuki) for helping me :3

kEfZ3M4.jpg

CnwMGKk.jpg

W-W-W-WHITE DRAGON!!

is that Littileblue or YONE or whoever :^)

Edited by Onlinegamer

Posted (edited)

thank U :read_fish:

looking for V.58,59 :nerv_fish:

Edited by MatterCore