amade

Update 0.6.5 Feedback

• You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

17 posts in this topic

It's time to hunt the Bismarck, collect badges and ogle at new skins!* (or not, you can choose to hide them too! :B)

New signal flags, improved interface and a buff to Warspite are among other things also implemented in this new update.

Detailed patch notes available on the official portal: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/ver-06_5-patchnotes/

More information on The Hunt for Bismarck campaign: https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/hunt-for-bismarck/

We encourage players to post their feedback about update 0.6.5 in this thread.

If you have any bugs to report, please post it in the Bug Reports section and make sure you use the suggested format for bug reporting.

*The Hunt for Bismarck campaign starts at 10:00 UTC+8, 19th May 2017.

ARP ship filter has disappeared from the filter list. Why is this?

Click on the gear icon on the right side of the carousel.

a07d9270-3741-11e7-a497-d89d6715223c.gif

Click on the gear icon on the right side of the carousel.

a07d9270-3741-11e7-a497-d89d6715223c.gif

Thank you so much. Don't know why it changed but oh well :)

Thank you WG gods.  I can now use my Fluro Kongos/ Myokos/Takaos without my retinas melting.

Thank you WG gods.  I can now use my Fluro Kongos/ Myokos/Takaos without my retinas melting.

and even the captains become normal. Now if we can just get them to allow mounting camo it'll be christmas :happy_cap:

I doubt that will happen but I'm happy with the no squeaky voices and painful colours

The new and improved Warspite is glorious - thanks WG

h14cy8vv6vxy.jpg

and even the captains become normal. Now if we can just get them to allow mounting camo it'll be christmas :happy_cap:

This ^^

Thank you for buffing Warspite's turret traversal. It feels a lot more fun to play her now and she has become a much more viable choice.

Posted (edited)

No crashes so far. All the campaign objectives were also properly translated in English. Playing high tier to stay away from the Kaga noobs.

Edited by icy_phoenix

People calling kaga op i dont think so its actully interesting and being t4 planes they dont have alot of health i reacted 2 squads with t5 nicholas useing AA build