You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

What is the exact date of activities of High School Fleet?

22 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Last they said, it was tied to the Haifuri OVA/BD release. So that means May 24th at the earliest.

24th may... but 24th may is Underclutch's anniversary :x

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles

Sry for necro, but I have a question. I'd buy the Graf Spee cause I'm a weeaboo, but I'd really like to see that they can train captains across nations. If the Animu Graf Spee could train my Bismarck captain, it'll be awesome. The normal Graf Spee is a little meh for me, cause I haven't gotten the hang of it, but animu would make it all worth it :D

634 posts
6,218 battles

Sry for necro, but I have a question. I'd buy the Graf Spee cause I'm a weeaboo, but I'd really like to see that they can train captains across nations. If the Animu Graf Spee could train my Bismarck captain, it'll be awesome. The normal Graf Spee is a little meh for me, cause I haven't gotten the hang of it, but animu would make it all worth it :D

I think (im not sure by any means, i saw it on either TAP/reddit/sea group) that Haifuri ships are going to be compatible with Japanese ships. 

1,341 posts
8,858 battles

I think (im not sure by any means, i saw it on either TAP/reddit/sea group) that Haifuri ships are going to be compatible with Japanese ships. 

That's good to hear. Because I already have the Graf Spee, so with the HSF version at least it is different enough for me to consider.

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,263 battles

Why not just make them compatible to all nations :I This is a ship bought with money, limiting it to the few ships of Haifuri would be a killjoy for non-hardcore Haifuri fans

[LBAS]
4,475 posts
25,652 battles

Well my pocket is empty and i am not sure if i can muster up 100usd to buy the 2 ships hmmm

if they give missions so U wont lose 100$. lets hope:unsure:

294 posts
2,997 battles

Well there was a rumor that we would get the hood via Bismarck missions. Instead they gave away a tier 8 ship. I feel for the folks who grinded tirelessly the KM line just to see people spend a few weeks and go straight to tier 8. Plus the recent tier 2 US missions. I mean I am not talking ill of WarGaming as free stuff is always good but I would rather prefer missions that are challenging yet reasonably achievable with a tier 6/7 prem in the end. Specifically premiums that would never be sold again.