You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

Need a list of good AA defense ships

32 comments in this topic

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

hmmm

In order of AA DPS from lowest to highest: Alabama<Saipan<AS Midway<Edinbrug<Missouri<AS Haharyu<Des Moines<Akizuki<Minotaur<Kutuzov<Montana/Iowa (cos same DPS kek)< Atlanta/Flint<Hindenberg<Roon<Fiji<Baltimore<GK<Freddy<North Carolina<Bismarck<Indianapolis<Moskva<Donskoi<H-IV<Chapayev<Lexington<Nagato<Gearing<French T9<Sims<Lo Yang<Saint Louis<Shokaku<Fletcher<Benson<New Orleans<Neptune<French T7<Pensacola<Shchors<Yorck<Gneis<Ranger<Colorado<Scharnhorse<Tirpitz<Amagi<Izumo<Taiho<Hiryu<Essex<Z52<T9 KM DD forgot name lel<T8 name forgot too<Hipper/Eugen<Zao<Yamato<Mahan<Ibuki<Mogami<Yugumo<Leningrad<Atago<Myoko<Blyska<Akatsuki<Shiratsuyu<Shitmakaze<Kagero

Don't even try to strike a Kagero mang you're gonna have your planes shredded ;) Strike a Des Moines instead

I swear to god if you cannot see the sarcasm

Edited by FenrirApalis

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

That's right, if you see me in my Kagerou you better stay away OR ELSE! She downs planes faster than a washed up popstar downs [insert-family-friendly-non-drug-reference-don't-ban-me]. So just don't do it. I'm warning you. Stay away for your own sake.

Please.

1,105 posts

if you are on IJN CV..... IT DEPEND! btw dont believe AA rating..... its bad example to measure ship AA.

but this is the most deadly AA ship :

No matter what condition :

>> Neptune & Minotaur (for all tier plane)

>> Cleveland & Belfast starting from Zuiho to Hiryu, after you got Shokaku with upgrade they are food.....

>> Lexington, especially with the strike loadout.... they are AA build most of the time! [ assume you are on Shokaku ]

Battleship with Manual AA skill

>> Hood, Missouri and Alabama for Shokaku and below

* if they dont, they are just food except for Hood

only when AADF is on :

>> ALL USN CA

>> DD tier 9~10

any CA or BB can be dangerous with AA build, but you dont know until you realize yourself. the best target is the closest to your CV and only sail alone. also be cautios of ship with ONE DIVISION WITH CV! why? because they are AA build to support CV! obviously dont attack them first except with DB to test their AA.

btw, beside minotaur and neptune i dont have a problem attacking a ship.

1,354 posts
8,888 battles

CVs have very good AA ratings for their tier, so rule of thumb is if you see any ships with higher AA rating than you, avoid them.

Use the ship list in the loading screen to take note who you should avoid. That would give you the general idea.

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles

Stay away from my Tirpitz & Yorick Stratmania on the enemy team, if you want your planes to survive.

:trollface:

208 posts
8,210 battles

if you see me in Battle in Des Meme, just stay away...

AADF on/off my Des Meme always shredding planes like melting butter...

BFT+AFT+Manual+AA range mod :ohmy::trollface:

1,105 posts

Stay away from my Tirpitz & Yorick, if you want your planes to survive.

Ordrazz

Tirpits with AA build can be still destroyed by surviving Shokaku 3~5 TB... just saying except there is AADF ship that making panic shot. Missouri AA are more deadlier

if you see me in Battle in Des Meme, just stay away...
AADF on/off my Des Meme always shredding planes like melting butter...
BFT+AFT+Manual+AA range mod :ohmy::trollface:

i have sunk AA build Des Meme with dive bomber LOL and its AA are bullsheet compared to minotaur

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,570 battles

i have sunk AA build Des Meme with dive bomber LOL and its AA are bullsheet compared to minotaur

i suspect you are bullshitting and have no idea what you are talking about, please stop bringing pain to our eyes and check your facts before you post

1,105 posts

i suspect you are bullshitting and have no idea what you are talking about, please stop bringing pain to our eyes and check your facts before you post

no i am not lying, its HP only 5K and i am sending TB+DB, more than half got deleted :V

still worth it.....

also there is a moment when my TB got panicked, the 1 torp hit full HP GK and cause detonation..... or 1 plane DB detonate a DD when its near me....

or the most stupid thing is i snipe a CV with cover of 3 CA AND NOBODY ACTIVATE AADF (including the CV itself)....

stupid thing is always happen..... this is an example :V

208 posts
8,210 battles

dont worry drakon im more happy if he understimate my AA... ehehehe