You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
CaptainJohnBlood

Explain This bug ....

7 comments in this topic

26 posts

Playing Tier IV Destroyer game , suddenly my screen goes blank mid game , and now I am shooting at ships that are invisible and being shot at by the same invisible ships.... this went on all game , considering I survived until nearly the end without tk an ally I think I need a special medal....

shot-17.05.08_01.22.23-0393.jpg

shot-17.05.08_01.24.37-0624.jpg

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

No this is an actual bug, where most of your UI goes invisible and it just flashes like crazy when you zoom in. Does not fix it by pressing Ctrl+G

26 posts

OK I have checked this and yes it is CNTRL G to take all the GUI's off screen , however I will explain the "bug" in more detail.

Firstly my fingers never go to any cntrl + button so that is out of the question.

Secondly I should have taken more screenshots because what I was experiencing is explained below.

During the game suddenly all my gui's turned off , however if I moved my mouse to far right or left , all the items appeared. so I wasnt totally blind however facing forwards all the items quickly disappeared.

My screen also wasn't constant when I did retrieve the normal views it kept flashing and the items would come and go every few seconds.

I still think it was a bug because I clearly did not press CNTRL + G 

Thanks anyway I only saw that unusual bug for 1 game and its never occurred again.

[LBAS]
4,472 posts
25,644 battles

No this is an actual bug, where most of your UI goes invisible and it just flashes like crazy when you zoom in. Does not fix it by pressing Ctrl+G

I can 1000% confirm this happened to me in Coop and random:angry::red_button:
Edited by MatterCore