You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Vorshlaghammer666

Enemies Hate New orleans

19 comments in this topic

280 posts
3,514 battles

is it just me or the enemies really hate New orleans

because when someone spots an N.O they tend to prioritize terminating it first.i don't know why but there must be a reason why they hate N.O its not like its a huge threat since it has no torps

New Orleans really needs love right now.oh not to forget about Pensacola too

[SGC]
55 posts
8,025 battles

Because enemy DDs hate your radar and will call priority target on you and other radar ships first and foremost.

Edited by Potatus_Maximus

43 posts
759 battles

because when someone spots an N.O they tend to prioritize terminating it first.i don't know why but there must be a reason why they hate N.O its not like its a huge threat since it has no torps

NO in random looks like Izumo for your enemies - nothing but free damage, so you usually get YOLO focus. NO and Baltimore are reasons for me not to explore USS Cruisers line.

Video Contributor
2,264 posts
10,789 battles

NO i really don't like her armor Pepsi cola too but main guns really good

Sane time main guns are too much cerve and slow shell (1 thing I hate slow shell)

I always play VMF IJN KM (high speed shell make me feel good)

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

m8 New Orleans already been buffed a lot, the max WG could give her would be 27mm all around for protection against 27mm

the reason we all shoot at the New Orleans is because it has crap armour. Easy damage. The concealment buffs made it a lot stronger and you should use it to your advantage

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

No. New orleans is quite good. The reason people focus her is due to her squishy armor when showing broadside. If you bow angle in NO and use your amazing concealment, you won't be hurt so bad. The NO has huge impact on the game. It's radar can destroy enemy DDs or at least deny them caps.

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,379 battles

not only enemies, even NO owners hate her

for some reason, I really can't really get along with NO. I mean I love pepsi but NO...

NO has too many shortcomings compared to other T8 cruisers

sure NO have radar and great concealment but her slow reload made radar kinda wasted and concealment is only situational

think it's MM that's making NO looks worse than it actually is

Beta Tester
605 posts
6,761 battles

DD's hate all radar ships, BB's love shooting at cruisers, and the shell velocity and radar range of the New Orleans means it tends to push up more.  This combination of effects means a New Orleans is a high priority target.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,579 battles

not only enemies, even NO owners hate her

for some reason, I really can't really get along with NO. I mean I love pepsi but NO...

NO has too many shortcomings compared to other T8 cruisers

sure NO have radar and great concealment but her slow reload made radar kinda wasted and concealment is only situational

think it's MM that's making NO looks worse than it actually is

no point use radar for ownself because of ROF, in domination get close to cap tell team you are gonna use radar and tell them to ready..sometimes it work by chase off dd from cap or kill those smokie ships..even do no damage yourself you contribute by helping :great:

MM is the worst enemy for NO, like me always T10 can be very frustrating to play

84 posts
4,438 battles

people love shooting at a squishy target and Orleans happen to be one of them. 

I personally like my Orleans, the only tier8 ship with camo and radar combination. I used to hate her so much when I grind her but that's when I have no idea how to USN cruiser.

she's currently one of the ship I keep.

280 posts
3,514 battles

I want to kill the designer of the New Orleans

"but.. he's already dead and I will kill his ghost if I have to"

Edited by Vorshlaghammer666

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

I want to kill the designer of the New Orleans

"but.. he's already dead and I will kill his ghost if I have to"

In case you have to call in the new ghost buster team, I heard they suck!