Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Puteralanun

Bots Team kill?

7 comments in this topic

218 posts
3,792 battles

Unfortunately, I don't have a recordings of the battle. But in one Coop battle, I was burning this enemy Kongo when an enemy Furutaka suddenly turn around and launch a torps that instantly killed the enemy Kongo. There's no friendly ship nearby so it can only mean that the bot Furutaka intentionally destroy the Kongo. For what reason? I'm not sure. Anyone ever see such occurrence?

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Allied bots are like that as well.

They focus on the enemy & ignore the ally in the torpedo runs. You'll encounter that in random battle mode anyway.

11 posts
6,923 battles

Wow this is interesting i don't usually play the co-op game but i mean do they show up pink on the bot screen next battle are they punished and drop a tier from orders of the grand poohba bot admiral lol!

Do Bot players have rage AI haha

I must investigate this phenomenon more closely hehe

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,863 battles

Some trollish ideas:

The AIs should also be subjected to the same rules as players. 1 TK = pink bots. The friendly AI should also be reportable and bannable. (a.k.a. subject to rehabiliation by re-programming) :trollface::D

112 posts
1,553 battles

In my first game ever in WOW I was team-killed. Apparently my team thought it was hilarious and said it's normal, get used to it.

I do not get why this is a thing, especially at lower tiers other than to drive players away and serve as a source of entertainment for the other team -_-

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

If you want to see lots of AI friendly fire,go into a T2/3 match off peak when you would get lots of bot teammates,and watch what happens when the Strait Map comes up. They all rush centre channel and its not stop pink warnings in chat as they try to fire through each other!

Sign in to follow this