Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

IJN cv vs USS cv?

38 comments in this topic

281 posts
9,032 battles

[ this tier have a lot of T10 MM.... Missouri,IOWA,Montana(check stat if 100 avoid it),Kutuzov,Hindenburg, Minotaur, Neptune, Des Moines...... AVOID THIS SHIP AT ALL COST! ]]

and also avoid HOOD

FTFY and skar stop saying dumb thing to new player.....

just reach T10 already and hope you will see me in my Des Moines....

Edited by Gesterbein

1,105 posts

FTFY and skar stop saying dumb thing to new player.....

just reach T10 already and hope you will see me in my Des Moines....

lol are you sure? why attacking ship with AADF?

the BB with AA build is easier to attack rather than weak AA cruiser with AADF

and well, i have found new hobby..... and FINALLY SUNK THE YAMATO!

sinking Des Meme is less fun than sinking the Yamato, good luck with AA build Yamato then :V

281 posts
9,032 battles

sinking Des Meme is less fun than sinking the Yamato, good luck with AA build Yamato then :V

as if you can sinking Des Meme with your T8 CV :trollface:

i never see AA build yamato... lol

oh wait you already sink the Des Meme..... with only 5k left :trollface:

[LNA]
1,808 posts
11,324 battles

AA build Yamato is not scary as you will drop the hammer on him b4 your planes go down.

Most of Yamato AA is concentrated on the short ranged radius and therefore only act as a revenge mean.

You will lose planes heavily , but your alpha will connect and you have a good chance to send him home on a lifeboat.

This is not true for AA centered cruisers who will destroy planes the moment you enter their long range AA radius and can completely negate the potential damage , much of the AA hate comes from this fact. Some AA dd can also somewhat mimick this with AA DF on and ruin your chance.

AA build GK and FDG is more scary than Montana and Iowa because manual AA benefit those more as well as they have more survivability to take the hit

1,105 posts

as if you can sinking Des Meme with your T8 CV :trollface:

oh wait you already sink the Des Meme..... with only 5k left :trollface:

with Dive Bomber! dont forget it! the glorious DB is so brave!

just saying Des Meme is Yamato Best Friend :V

btw why the heck Missouri AA is insane? even the AA build Iowa i can still launch 4 torp, but NONE in Mo -_-

and did WG just Buff AADF? the last time i see it, it was 1.75x mulipier.... now it become 3x multiplier for all ship! even Zao without AA build can rekt my plane with AADF -_-

its time to play fire mage :V

[LNA]
1,808 posts
11,324 battles

This comment works on reddit and NA/EU forums but not here bro.

He is trolling font you get in. Meanwhile i was rolling my face on the keyboard laughing at this

[LNA]
1,808 posts
11,324 battles

with Dive Bomber! dont forget it! the glorious DB is so brave!

just saying Des Meme is Yamato Best Friend :V

btw why the heck Missouri AA is insane? even the AA build Iowa i can still launch 4 torp, but NONE in Mo -_-

and did WG just Buff AADF? the last time i see it, it was 1.75x mulipier.... now it become 3x multiplier for all ship! even Zao without AA build can rekt my plane with AADF -_-

its time to play fire mage :V

Missouri trade the short ranged 20mm for more 40mm bofor guns.

This mean that Missy short range AA is very lacking in exchange for better medium range AA, Missy will shoot down more plane on approach than iowa but will not likely to kill them faster once the drop happen. TL,DR: Iowa AA is for self defence while Missy can help friendlies with AA better.

[BLUMR]
374 posts
2,708 battles

I dont know much about cv but im certain on 1 thing. I hate cvs. They always bully me in my smol DD. 

It will be a pleasure to meet you in a DD when i use my Lexington :P
Edited by Admiral_Yularen

280 posts
3,537 battles

would be nice if we can use our planes after we died as our last resort " [content removed] "

Social/Religious/Political, Post Edited, User Warned

~Ch0m1n

Edited by Ch0m1n

280 posts
3,537 battles

AA build Yamato is not scary as you will drop the hammer on him b4 your planes go down.

Most of Yamato AA is concentrated on the short ranged radius and therefore only act as a revenge mean.

You will lose planes heavily , but your alpha will connect and you have a good chance to send him home on a lifeboat.

This is not true for AA centered cruisers who will destroy planes the moment you enter their long range AA radius and can completely negate the potential damage , much of the AA hate comes from this fact. Some AA dd can also somewhat mimick this with AA DF on and ruin your chance.

AA build GK and FDG is more scary than Montana and Iowa because manual AA benefit those more as well as they have more survivability to take the hit

​Yamato AA sucks "Just like what happened to Operation ten-go go go roger that"

and before you know it. Lots of American Bombers is going to swarm on you and feel the 1000lbs bombs and Torpedoes of Doom

anyway I really missed the 2v2 carrier battles. I cant see one anymore

Sign in to follow this