Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

Update on my progress

3 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,558 battles

fiji like 80K xp to now 34K to edinburgh, making good progress and i like this ship

colorado, been awhile i play so im quite bad at it..bad aim bad positioning but slowly getting there with it so now from 118K down to 98K to NC..but i have to say 19K salvo on a scharnhorst that i did is really satisfying

donskoi, not having very nice game and struggling to do damage..im rather poor in high tier match..have to try play different style..have 59999 xp 175001 to get to moskva lol

struggling with mogami, the turret buff make it much better but not having the best of times with it..126K to ibuki

new orleans, didnt play much..162050xp to baltimore..ouch

hipper still not done with upgrading to C hull..long long way to go

new line the french, get to T6 but disappointed still not a bad ship..55470xp to algerie

mahan to benson, 70535xp to go..didnt play much as well

trashcan, not fully upgraded so..you know..kiev is very fun but trashcan just dont seem to work for me

some days losing more than i win slows me down but thst how it is, just take my time chipping away the xp bit by bit so i still have plenty more to do in this game

anyway going to keep track my progress to see where i will be months after today

Sign in to follow this