You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
2nd_violation2013774911

Teamkiller without killing team

10 comments in this topic

Super Tester
7,532 posts
7,978 battles

He probably saw a dead guy with -1 score in enemy with no one else dead. Pink players can ram friendly and kill themselves. Or by any other means of reflect damage.

2,218 posts
13,689 battles

I suspect he means he got TK penalty but didn't kill anyone.

The other day I got hit by a torp at almost full health in a BB. I flooded almost to death and the perpetrator got the TK penalty even thought I didn't die. I lost about 90% health.

The flipside to this is in the same night I got hit by another allied torp while in a DD. I flooded and died and the person didn't appear to get the TK penalty.

Edited by keskparane

Super Tester
1,310 posts

u can get TK status when :

1. killing allied ship (any amout of damage. if it resulted an ally died in ur hand). TK status might not be applied right away. but after battle u will get it for sure.

2. deliberately shooting/damaging ur ally. if the damage pass the acceptable tresshold. U will get TK status. even tough u dont kill ur ally.

3. Damage over time (flooding/fire) to your ally. follow same rule as above(no 2). if the damage pass the tresshold. u will get TK status. even tough u dont kill ur ally.

4. killing your self. same as rule no 1.

5. apparently. killing allied plane with strafe will result in TK status too. the tresshold is unknown

Edited by ReNation

1,105 posts

Team kill is seriously BROKEN! one torp hit friendly Gnissenau, only 2K damage..... i got flooding and deal other 20K damage..... IT SUNK AND THEN WHY THE HECK I AM SINKING TOO?

MAKE MY TEAM LOSE WHAT THE HECK!!!