You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pocket_Fox

Teamkiller in Co-Op due to Bots

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

So I've been given a pink name and disciplinary action because playing a CV/DD in Co-Op is extremely risky.

I air dropped torps at a target and an ally (AI Bot) was caught at the very edge of the drop, he got hit ONCE and got flooding.

I then continuously received warnings, and took damage as the flooding gave him more damage. Until eventually I got a pink name, my ship then exploded so now CV and we lost the game.

WHY would this feature apply to Co-Op battles and AI Bots?

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

learn to not strike when there is an ally in the way. Don't be a damage [censored]

Tier 8 Shokaku, so yes I am complete scrub.

The allied AI BOT ship Algiers or w/e was at the very very very tip of my green torpedo line for an automatic drop with an enemy Bismark in front. The bismarck sank, 1 torpedo carried on, the Algiers turned into and towards this 1 torpedo, Got hit once. Flooding. Penalty for me, teamkiller/pink status and then i explode due to enemy damage.

Unless you want me to not drop bombs or torps near any ship if its even within 'theoretical' range of a friendly then in 'co-op' battles. You'd never ever ever ever drop torps at all unless it came down to 1v1.

Also been torped by ally AI Bots.... should...should I report them as 'Bot' and ask that they git gud?

Edited by Pocket_Fox

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

Co-Op in my Yamato, one human Midway, all the rest are AI Bots.

The EXACT same thing happened lol, only this time to someone else.

Ended up as 1v4 luckily Yamato can take the punishment. Now another CV player in co-op has a pink team killer status because AI chased into friendly torps.

2,222 posts
13,737 battles

Unless you want me to not drop bombs or torps near any ship if its even within 'theoretical' range of a friendly then in 'co-op' battles. You'd never ever ever ever drop torps at all unless it came down to 1v1.

Exaggerating much?

I manage to drop torps and bombs without hitting allies. I think there are plenty of safe targets to aim at.