Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
petercheung128

Why not add more different landscapes to the game?

9 comments in this topic

1,340 posts
8,848 battles

We could have something like a beach landing landscape, with the beaches of some islands filled with barb wire, tanks traps and tank wreckage. Or have some maps where the coastal cities have been bombed out and are on fire, to simulate air raids or naval shelling. I think it will fit in nicely with the WWII theme we have going here.

Alternatively, it would be nice to have a post-apocalyptic, flooded world landscape where the water levels have risen. Some islands can actually be the tops of submerged skyscrapers or buildings. But this would probably upset the "muh historical" people. Could be nice for an event of something though.

120 posts
22,852 battles

Because ships aren't land dwelling objects? O.o . I mean the max that could be added in a oceanic scenario is a few dolphins jumping here and there... Or we could go flyingdutchman like Age of Empires, then I see a room for landscape... 

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

I totally agree, we need floating mountains and moar flat islands for USN to kemp  :P

I have no idea what you mean by landscape dude... All coastal landscape won't have THAT MUCH of a difference to each other... After all mother nature wants to keep them looking the same so dudes like Colombo will stumble into new places thinking that's their destination

be cool if we could have an extremely tight map for high tiers :trollface:

[-SZY-]
211 posts

I mean, there's only so much variety when the game revolves around oceangoing warships on the high seas...

Calm as dead lake...

Anyway more scenery change like on Okinawa, and not patch based, like you have 1/3 chance of getting possible and appropriate different scenery on same map which doesn't affect gameplay, just the aesthetic 

Sign in to follow this