You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
rxlxbb

I have a request

14 comments in this topic

3 posts
40 battles

Hello,I have some request.You can see,I'm accepted to the closed game test of Eu.But in fact,I am an Asian.It is lagggggggg,So I want to change my test from Eu to Asia,can you agree to my request?thank you

Beta Tester
545 posts
2,381 battles

Hello,I have some request.You can see,I'm accepted to the closed game test of Eu.But in fact,I am an Asian.It is lagggggggg,So I want to change my test from Eu to Asia,can you agree to my request?thank you

ha ha ha , i can tell you now , no

Senior Moderator
4,798 posts
1,924 battles

simple answer - no.

There are no transfers between server clusters.  Each server cluster has it's own player number requirements.

You have to apply on each server to gain access.

Applications are currently closed for CBT.

There are no codes etc for CBT, the only way is to apply and that is currently closed off.

2 posts
456 battles

Can we have a game mode that allows a huge amount of players to fight each other? Like 25 v 25. But don't limit it to clans and stuff. Make it available to all. Also, one more thing. If you have clans in the game can you put in legion are finding tool that allows clans to ask for legionnaires. Then a player can go to game modes and choose legionaire of something like that and then find a clan to work for quickly? Thanks and look forward to playing the game (as I am not a beta tester).

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

Another thing, can you make the game download smaller? For those who have slow internet. Thanks

Its pretty small already. If anything, the size will only get larger as successive patches increase the amount of content available.

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Its pretty small already. If anything, the size will only get larger as successive patches increase the amount of content available.

Oh god, dont get me started, the base game of x-plane is 55GB (with the free add-ons); Railworks is 16.7GB; Planetside 2 and MSFX are both 16.1GB...

The downside to Planetside 2 on steam, is when there's even a small update, I have to re-download it all, unless I download from outside of steam, and dont use the steam version.

Hopefully WOW doesn't get to that high a download number

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

Another thing, can you make the game download smaller? For those who have slow internet. Thanks

Only if you dont want to be able to play. All the files transferred during the installation are needed - or the game wouldnt run.

Imagine if the engine files would be installed, and all the Graphics etc should be downloaded before each battle. Those with slow internet, would not have downloaded the Graphics and non-engine files, before the battle was over. And that would be repeated for each battle.

Much better to have a one time big download, so the data and Graphics etc are stored on your local harddisk, and only battle related info is transmitted at each battle. That way even those with slow internet will be able to play, after they have installed the game.

[PBKAC]
Alpha Tester
207 posts
1,259 battles

Here is a link for you, to a drastically smaller game download.

You're welcome.