You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_DuxNutz_

Clash of the Elements (Rewards)

15 comments in this topic

[HMAS]
78 posts
5,412 battles

Is there a delay in receiving the promised rewards for the winning Team Water ie: Commemorative flag and Camo. Anyone else receive them yet ?

Cheers.

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,052 battles

Well after each week it took a few days for the 5 camo's to be registered to my account, so I'm assuming something similar after this contest has ended as well.

295 posts
6,613 battles

I bought a bunch of zulu flags in gift shop and haven't received it yet, I suppose we have to wait until the gift shop is closed?

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

I bought a bunch of zulu flags in gift shop and haven't received it yet, I suppose we have to wait until the gift shop is closed?

This sounds odd to me. Everthing I have purchased from the event shop has shown up in the game in less than a minute.

295 posts
6,613 battles

This sounds odd to me. Everthing I have purchased from the event shop has shown up in the game in less than a minute.

maybe my account is bugged, but it doesn't matter anymore because the flags already showed up in my account yesterday

2,222 posts
13,723 battles

maybe my account is bugged, but it doesn't matter anymore because the flags already showed up in my account yesterday

I just logged in now. My rewards have been credited. They weren't there 4 hours ago.

All that's left to come now is the forum contest prize.

Edited by keskparane

165 posts
2,036 battles

sounds weird, i buy spend 100 coin on flag, they immediately add to my inventory

415 posts
10,918 battles

Did U check on top100?

I got the 200 coins for for 2 MVP and my name is there for battles won and ships destroyed .... wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't.