You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Area51P41

How to be come a super tester

61 comments in this topic

89 posts
6,476 battles

I have played this game since it came out that`s here in Australia land & i see a lot of testers But i don`t think they are from here in Australia so i would like to know how to be come a super tester.

I`ve play this game every day for a good 8 to 14 hours some times i pay for premium time for a month & I had a go at christmas time with the containers buying them and you know what not 1 ship to be won out of 4 containers

but my friend who did the some thing as me got 2 premium ship`s the perth ship & the Atlanta`s ship .Look i put in a lot of my time in the main game`s & on the test server to try & help out with finding bugs trying new map`s mission`s & another stuff but Don`t get me wrong i like the Reward`s there all great but a new ship would be great.

I don`t think i am asking for to much as a lot of my time has been spent playing this game & the test game`s & when i say 8 to 12 or 15 hours playing the game it is ALL TRUE Check your servers for my logged on time`s & my playing times.

I hope maybe this will get my foot in the door as a super tester or Just a Tester. 

Thank you 

Jeff1969jaie :hide_turtle:  :tea_cap: :look: :red_button: :B

Ship1.jpg

[KGHSF]
3,224 posts
6,072 battles

I'm missed one also

I know myself to lack qualification to be ST neither they aren't 

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,563 posts

But i don`t think they are from here in Australia

lets see, theres Me, Chappo, TC1259, ADM_dude, Dead Man Walking, and thats just some of the Mods and Testers!!

We do an intake for ST once or twice a year, depending on our requirements.

as stated before, keep an eye out on announcements

Super Tester
2,500 posts
1,535 battles

Personally I think we need more german super testers... we have... like... one?

Just one and that's it?

C'mon Wargaming, you can do better. :smart_fish:

Super Tester
1,677 posts

I'm hailing from the Philippines myself but you can find blue tag players hailing from different countries in APAC.

Though as was stated, watch for announcements if a drive is going on since what they require in a player is already posted there. Not exactly a thing to require of a person's nationality in it, mind you~

Amusingly, what we do in the server where the sun don't shine basically boils down to this: RUdevs say we jump and our response to that will always be "how high?"

525 posts
7,946 battles

Personally I think we need more german super testers... we have... like... one?

Just one and that's it?

C'mon Wargaming, you can do better. :smart_fish:

How about a Russian ST? Or someone who speak russian?

hint hint nudge nudge

634 posts
6,229 battles

well seeing how i got multiple forum bans probably wont ever make it in super testers. 

m8 just saying that seeing how u are new to the forum do obey them rules, cause if banhammer strikes on ya than your chances are slim as devs check your forum history in the selection process

I still have 4 warning points! Yay! /s

Edited by TorpedoBeat

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

More indonesian tester pls. For now i know is Ephys and Renation

For MY is like Amade, Haku, me, mychatz

Australian testers like chawp adm mike always bully ~banter~ me. Haha

634 posts
6,229 battles

wait a minute...not trying to be racist but by aussie, are u all like born here or what? Cuz it peculiar to me that white-cucasian guys are actually into anime stuff, and not the mainstream naruto fair tail stuff but kancolle

and there are so much of u.

I mean if you speak of nationality i am stralian as well, but i wasnt born here and i came here when i was twelve and i wont really call my self an aussie as i identify with my asian background

maybe its just my thing. 

Edited by TorpedoBeat