Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
chunhung

WARGAMING.NET GAME CENTER

19 comments in this topic

Super Tester
254 posts
[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,640 battles

They Forced this at WoWp first (about a week ago). A lot of unhappy campers as you couldn't play without having it installed. Think they might have learnt from that and made it optional????

Edited by BigWaveSurfer

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,640 battles

Hello Pilots!

On April 27, 02:00 PT (05:00 ET) we're taking a one-way trip to swap your old planes, ships and tanks launchers for our new Wargaming.net Game Center, a launcher that lets you keep all your Wargaming games in one place! Navigate game news and dynamite deals with ease as you switch between air, sea and land combat and keep your forces on the advance!

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/49066-wargamingnet-game-center-is-coming/#topmost

Super Tester
1,310 posts

warning : this thing(launcher) will DELETE the old launcher if u decide to install it..

tough this launcher is pretty neat. 

all in 1 launcher

u can even add more instance(install another region) for 1 game

Edited by ReNation

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,640 battles

warning : this thing(launcher) will DELETE the old launcher if u decide to install it..

tough this launcher is pretty neat.

all in 1 launcher

u can even add more instance(install another region) for 1 game

I was a bit worried what would happen with my NA WoWp using the ASIA center but it didn't clash with my NA stuff even though they were kind of linked :unsure:

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
944 posts
5,640 battles

A lot of guys didn't like the fact that it was a force on them (server would not update without the gaming center installed). Could have been handled better

Super Tester
1,310 posts

I was a bit worried what would happen with my NA WoWp using the ASIA center but it didn't clash with my NA stuff even though they were kind of linked :unsure:

if u have NA game center installed already. i dont see a point installing game center from asia anymore. since u can just link the installed game(asia wows for example) directory and register it there.
Edited by ReNation

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

hmmmmmm strange

Been testing the game center for several months now, and have not had any problems.

Installed the game center, and then told it where WoWS was, no reinstalled required, same again for tanks.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,832 posts
4,122 battles

I would just like one launcher that launched wows/wot/pt/st/tst/sandbox etc rather than having to download a gazillion gb every time we update.   Utopian thought.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

A launcher with a ping/lag meter and universal log into any server so you can pick the best one and have it work from one install would be nice.

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Is this worth getting and trying?

From the for/against I have seen on the NA forums,I'd say leave it getting it for now as there can be problems with it.And if you don't have a complete back up of your current install and need to re download the client again you don't get the old launcher with it,the game center does so then you are stuck with it.

Sign in to follow this