Safiuddin97

World Of Warships Feedback

37 comments in this topic

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

As requested from @Liquidsnake

Any feedbacks on world of warships? Ways to improve the game? Events? Unsatisfied?

I ll compile it and hand it over to him when i think its sufficient. 

Thread Locked at OP's Request
~Ephys

Edited by Ephys

Super Tester
813 posts
3,912 battles

Fix CV UI. Increase rewards for teamplay(Smoking, kill assist). Punish camping by giving large incentives for pushing. Saipan needs to be nerfed, T7 CVs are a mess. Add a tutorial which teaches, Torpedoing, Hitting citadels, Situational awareness, etc. Change tier 4 and tier 5 CVs, the current solution is not good. Fix USN CV loadouts.

I'll update this

Edited by karrablaster123

[STGGC]
Beta Tester
3 posts
3,656 battles

In WOT, clan members have their clan's emblem on their tanks.

How about WOWS? Can we have clan flag add along with the ship's nationality flag and the event flag?

1,105 posts

feedback for CV :

a) 1 fighter squadron for USN strike [remove 1 Dive Bomber]

b) NERF Missoury AA to be SAME AS IOWA

c) nerf belfast, neptune, and minotaur AA range and AA damage by 10% and 20% 

d) Saipan need nerf, JUST NERF ITS PLANE SPEED INTO TIER 8 PLANE, nerf escape alt click [30% chance to lose plane when escape instead]

e) Saipan buff : total ammo to be like tier 8, better secondary  by +1.5 KM, SPLIT AS loadout Dive bomber into 3, so : 3/0/3 with 3 plane on each squadron

f) to remove the camper meta, JUST make damage from max range decreased by 25%, decreased damage apply from the mid range.

for BB:

50% from max range : 0% damage reduce

60% from max range : 5% damage reduce

70% from max range : 10% damage reduce

80% from max range : 15% damage reduce

90% from max range : 20% damage reduce

100% from max range : 25% damage reduce

for CA

50% from max range : 0% damage reduce

60% from max range : 3% damage reduce

70% from max range : 6% damage reduce

80% from max range : 9% damage reduce

90% from max range : 12% damage reduce

100% from max range : 15% damage reduce

no reduce for DD

g) buff DD by reduce concealment for torpedo by 25%, but give bonus for vigilance skill by 35%

h) nerf all AA from ship by 25%, but GIVE BUFF for manual AA skill by 125%

i) fire prevention skill NEED BUFF! 30% fire chance decrease for CA, and 20% for BB!

j) from nurnberg, GIVE REPAIR PARTY to all German CA!

k) THERE SHOULD BE RADAR JAMMER PREMIUM SHIP :V its going to be interesting (only for premium CA please.... DD smoke, CA cover by its jammer :V)

l) buff hydro search by +1km

1,347 posts
8,872 battles

Reward players who smoke for their team. A portion of of the damage done by teammates in smoke or concealed by it should also credited to the player who provided it.

Also introduce tutorials that shows the deeper mechanics of the game like shell dispersion and penetration.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

Reward players who smoke for their team. A portion of of the damage done by teammates in smoke or concealed by it should also credited to the player who provided it.

Also introduce tutorials that shows the deeper mechanics of the game like shell dispersion and penetration.

Ahh noted. Its good some players are thinking of this. I did a suggestion on the smoke

294 posts
2,997 battles

Consider introducing an alternative way to climb up the ships. Something PVP related but still quest oriented so you get bonus xp for completing it. Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating PVE as I don't think it is good for player base to split but right now grinding is the norm for WG games and honestly I have completely lost my drive to continue playing WOT out of boredom. I am suggesting something that is like a goal to pursue with xp gained as bonus on completion, Like leveling in RPG games. I really like warships and I don't want to get burnt out by the same old grind.

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

If you don't reverse the change to T4 & T5 CV then at least alter the spread of the Langley's torpedo spread. With the auto drop range so far from the ships the torpedoes spread so far apart that only one torpedo will hit during a strike.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

UPDATE

Most of it are compiled.. Waiting for more feedback. Loitered around NA and EU and get theirs too. @LS request to be handed tomorrow. So i ll hand it in tomorrow before 2100 UTC +8

[LYNMF]
7 posts
5,735 battles

- something have to be done about camping meta;

+perhaps for startup position put battleship in front instead, destroyer in the second line and cruiser at the back. 

+make dispersion more terrible above some point 15km/17km, or make target blurry in binocular view above that range.

- need tutorial more clear cut directly showing effect of action

+leading shot and hitting citadel; at tier 5 im still seeing people shooting directly at target instead of leading ahead

+AP or HE; seeing battleship shooting HE to other battleship is sad...

+dodging torpedoes; perhaps this need a dedicated spartan tutorial session that only release the player after dodging 5 torpedoes salvo, because seeing player with tier 8 ship complain torpedo is OP is sad...

-make default size of minimap BIIIIG, let player minimize it themselves after they know that thing could be BIG and NOTICEABLY HELPFUL

-some F keys command need to be revised

+the curse $#%& is not really needed, there should be something else useful like maybe "launching torpedo to 'target'" or something

+SOS seem redundant, Requesting Support should be enough?

Edited by fact3

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,020 battles

Please remove prem ships from the shop before buffing it. That way, you can nerf them back when you need to (no one bought the buffed ship). At least make the buffs reversible.

Also, CV UI is very laggy; took anywhere from 0.5-1 seconds to register movement commands.

USN CV loadouts at T7-T8 sucks. a lot. 112 or 211 would go a long way in making them not the bottom of the barrel. Additionally, Midway DBs are extremely slow to rearm. Perhaps a buff?

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Aggressive anti cheating/passive play sanctions

Untold number of balance fixes

Predictive MM.

Multi language radial command.

But in the end the true problem with any team based game is the human element.  Wg cant fix that.   Standard battle costs did nothing to fix the issues of people just letting attrition win the game.

[OZPRT]
Beta Tester
26 posts
2,011 battles

Make it very clear to players (both new and old) that there is no repair cost, but a service fee and no matter if you die or not you pay this fee so running away to try save yourself isn't saving any credits and will actually net you more if you fight (as well as gain more exp). People should play more aggressive, those are the best battles. Play to win not play to not lose.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

UPDATED

So far even in NA and EU have same feedback. All about CVs. I ll emphasized this to GM later on. 

I gotta admit. The CV ui is buggy as heck

Super Tester
1,056 posts
9,020 battles

UPDATED

So far even in NA and EU have same feedback. All about CVs. I ll emphasized this to GM later on. 

I gotta admit. The CV ui is buggy as heck

Inb4 they buff fighter ammo again cuz buffing less skillful playerbase

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

- Need more Developer-Comunity Interaction (like the previous suboctavian Q/A)

- Improved Animation and Special effect for AA

Beta Tester
902 posts
4,276 battles

Can they optimize the coding? Idk why, but I can load WOT battles with 20 secs before battle and it often takes me so long that I load the game a minute after the battle starts, which hurts when you play mostly DDs

[AUSNZ]
32 posts
9,061 battles

Nerf Saipan, make it inline with Tech tree CV's, it is just way too strong when it doesn't lose a plane when strafing out of lock.

Rework all high tier maps (especially Tears of the Desert) Because they are too open, BB's dont push since they are scared of being torped or sniped. This will also help cruisers play aggressively as more land masses will help to break up long range engagements. The 'new' Islands of Ice is probably just as hated as the 'old' one.

Improve turret angles on Friederich and Kurfurst. There is space to improve the angles by 5-10 degees, and is a quality of life improvement. 

Increase base range of IJN cruisers from T5. Increase rate of fire.

Give the option of 67 knot 10km torpedoes to the Zao (Type 93 Mod 2 as on Ibuki)

Reduce dispersion of secondary batteries for T9/10 BB's by 30-50%. Make secondary builds more viable by improving their performance. Also better self defence from DD's, encouraging aggressive play.

Edited by snYpr69