Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

emile bertin

15 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

one more match away from getting T6 and i expect to be tough facing T8 but playing thru emile is so much fun, i set bb on fire cit other T4 T5 cruisers but sometimes get into T7 is really tough even so i didn't die early do something decent

of course any bb shoot will take alot damage but play smart always look at minimap you will stay out of trouble, only thing i dont like is the 12sec reload which is really slow also forget the speed buff..can chicken run much faster :teethhappy:

13 posts
5,915 battles

Yeah, emile is fun. I'm having fun chasing enemy DDs because this emile is faster than most of DDs at that tier xD. 41 knots (with sierra mike) for a T5 cruiser :o.

[LBAS]
4,501 posts
25,685 battles

Emile Bertin very good at T5, not OP:teethhappy:, I passed her before buff :angry:

I can tell about next tier, from bad to worse, La Galissonniere :(

Edited by MatterCore

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

Emile Bertin very good at T5, not OP:teethhappy:, I passed her before buff :angry:

I can tell about next tier, from bad to worse, La Galissonniere :(

my 1st match with the t6 i get into T8, did like only 28K damage while trying to avoid T8 bb

then get into a T7 match but got deleted by cv..horrible rudder on stock ship

then i try again and this time bully T5 get kraken lol

but speed though only 31 knots is really sad, the speed boost dont make much difference still feel like a yacht compare to emile a speedboat :teethhappy:

[LBAS]
4,501 posts
25,685 battles

but speed though only 31 knots is really sad

spood beest not good as well, kinda disappointed

my 1st match with the t6 i get into T8, did like only 28K damage while trying to avoid T8 bb

take massive damage from any angle
Edited by MatterCore

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

spood beest not good as well, kinda disappointed

take massive damage from any angle

slow, only 2 torp per side and utter hopeless when facing T7 and T8

remove the stupid speed boost, 31 knots + speed boost dont work for a cruiser..give it a little more speed and and use another consumables for it

15 posts
8,418 battles

I love the EBertin - such a fun ship and so much utility with plane and sonar. It is a DD killer, BB burner and with its range and really threaten CV's. Hell even one time I took down 34 planes (mainly Hosho TB's) sitting in a friendly smoke. 

No need for speed boost when doing 39 knots --- so wish the La Glass was just a bigger EB but not to be.......

1 post
1,879 battles

Émile Bertin is the ship that makes DD's cry at night. 41 knots can outrun many T IV and V DD (except the Podviosky and Minekaze with Engine Boost. And the guns are pretty accurate. Citadels on Other cruisers are easy. Sad thing is 2 triple torpedo launchers only. Unlike the Duguay-Trouin which has 4 triple torpedo launchers. I can't do hit-and-run tactics with them.

65 posts
3,473 battles

I fear that ship even when I'm playing a battleship. This thing sets things on fire so easily like it's a joke.

A follow up: now that I've got Emile Bertin myself, it's an absolute fire monster if you install Demo Expert with it. However, it's armour is a joke, I got devastatingly struck by one BB salvo even pointing my stern against it.

So my tip is to play sneaky, keep distance and pull back whenever BBs are looking at you funny

2 posts
4,883 battles

I fear that ship even when I'm playing a battleship. This thing sets things on fire so easily like it's a joke.

Agreed. The whole number of citadel hits I got on Emile when grinding from Wyoming to Colorado is no more than 10 times. Always over penetrated. :izmena:

The number of being set on fire? Don't even ask me. :facepalm:

1,105 posts

then i try again and this time bully T5 get kraken lol

but speed though only 31 knots is really sad, the speed boost dont make much difference still feel like a yacht compare to emile a speedboat :teethhappy:

my first time in La Glass is like from god tier into trash tier.... GETTING 1 SHOTED FROM KONGO -_-

Emil is SO STRONK! i did tanking 3 BB and ALL MISSED like playing toho lol.

get the La glass... will teach you how to be camper

A follow up: now that I've got Emile Bertin myself, it's an absolute fire monster if you install Demo Expert with it. However, it's armour is a joke, I got devastatingly struck by one BB salvo even pointing my stern against it.

So my tip is to play sneaky, keep distance and pull back whenever BBs are looking at you funny

why playing sneaky if you can dodge those shell from 13~14km? 

well, this ship have a counter. its Nurnberg/Konigsberg or belfast/atlanta with spamming high RoF AP you can die easily.

btw, not only emile.... La Glass can also cause fire easily. the shattered HE can cause Fire TOO! more than half of my damage come from fire. the problem with La Glass is the shattered HE (need IFHE) and SUPER LOW SURVIVABILITY.

dont try La Glass if you dont have IFHE and Demolition Expert.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

im half way thru la glass, dont bother with IFHE as im not gonna play after i get to algerie..better use the 4 points on CE

now just hope rng on my side burn bb and get past it quickly

Sign in to follow this