Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Klaen

Server down? 3/5/17

20 comments in this topic

[-CNM-]
4 posts
3,178 battles

Anyone else experiencing server access issues?

Wednesday 3rd May 2017 @ 20:58 AEST 

Finished a match and got booted - I now am unable to log in again

120 posts
22,869 battles

Booted me in the middle of a game.... And it wont let me log back in, the hell.... However according to the website server is available..

39 posts
12,834 battles

Same here -- finished a match, got logged off about the same time as you.  Since then, can't log in: "Error Connecting Server.  Unknown error."  I can still ping the server, though.

Edited by Shanghai_Slim

415 posts
10,918 battles

Can't log in here either ... keeps telling me E-mail or password is wrong or just throws up "Unknown Error, Try again later"  but website shows 2.5K people still online

[-CNM-]
4 posts
3,178 battles

Ok seems like their server is down - I was concerned it was isolated to me and my account...

We will await an announcement no doubt.

Fingers crossed it is fixed soon!

[KAMI]
5 posts
16,028 battles

Yep I have the same experience.  Restarted the PC, checked the games integrity, checked exception to firewall, all good and still no go.  Server Maintance at 05:00 UTC+8 which should be 7am AEST for me, which is still 10 hours away....what's going on WG?  Seems many of us, but not all are locked out of the server.....just noticed that the server population went from over 8000 when I logged on to  2,241 now.                       

Edited by Kaze_no_kami

6 posts
4,904 battles

Oops just saw this post and I double posted. Same issue and just started a game, really hate to lose this way and be a detriment to my team by not being there :(

6 posts
4,904 battles

Greetings Commanders!

Due to unforeseen circumstances the Wargaming servers experiance  currently perfomance and login issues. We are addressing the problem and will bring the servers back up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Your Customer Service Team

892 posts
7,853 battles

Greetings Commanders!

Due to unforeseen circumstances the Wargaming servers experiance  currently perfomance and login issues. We are addressing the problem and will bring the servers back up as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Your Customer Service Team

:teethhappy:

8 posts

They could have use the "SEVER STATUS" section of the main page to give information, but nah, they wouldn't bother. Feel like some get kicked, some don't. That's what bugged me the most.

Sign in to follow this