Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
greifer

CV Divisions US Tier 6 and 7

3 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,704 battles

The US CVs at Tier 6 and 7 for non premium ships can be a tad underwhelming. True the T6 at 1/1/1 is quite good but T7 is a bit of a basket case.

Would it be possible to allow USN CVs to division T6 and T7 non premium CVs? This would allow teams to build balanced CV builds rather than the more inconsistent USN ones currently employed.

159 posts
5,698 battles

I know what you mean, with the all or nothing type setups, to be able to have one air supremacy and one anti ship setup working together. I think it would be easier instead of allowing divisions for some carriers to just look at ways to tweak the US loadouts a bit.

[PANTS]
39 posts
10,056 battles

I understand your suggestion and I can agree with your intention. However your implementation may cause unintentional consequences.

Have you considered what other players will feel when they see two 013 Rangers matched up against two 222 Hiryus? This wouldn't happen now because the match maker will try to balance them. But if you open up carrier division, this will certainly happen and it wouldn't be very enjoyable for this team would it?

I do agree that USN CVs need some buff, but I don't think it should be done this way.

Sign in to follow this