You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HMS_Swiftsure_08

Intense battle between two super unicum CV!

6 comments in this topic

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

So I just had one very short Minotaur game lasting for only a bit more than 10 minutes. Both team had super unicum Shokaku with over 70% WR out of more than 100 games, 72% and 78% respectively. I was in a Montana+Minotaur+Zao just4fun division. The battle was short and intense, with me getting Confederate just 8 minutes into the game and almost 130k damage just in a short 10 minutes. I've never seen two CV with this high WR fighting each other, and it was pretty fun.

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

Such high W/R CV fight is pretty intense and one wrong move and you are helpless for 2 minutes.However , looking at your division line up i will say that your div matter more in the game than the CV himself as your team has effectively put him out of critical area of control and give your CV free reign in deploying his planes in more areas and those means a lot as strike vectors are critical.

You yourself has shutdown a cap area completely allowing your CV to cover only 2 other which is a huge bonus.

Cheers and grats .

CV high W/R now means nothing if the other team get something like 2 Neptune or Minotaur as doing anything near them is practically suicide and many dd , CA are carrying AA DF to deny you effective time presence in the game

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Such high W/R CV fight is pretty intense and one wrong move and you are helpless for 2 minutes.However , looking at your division line up i will say that your div matter more in the game than the CV himself as your team has effectively put him out of critical area of control and give your CV free reign in deploying his planes in more areas and those means a lot as strike vectors are critical.

You yourself has shutdown a cap area completely allowing your CV to cover only 2 other which is a huge bonus.

Cheers and grats .

CV high W/R now means nothing if the other team get something like 2 Neptune or Minotaur as doing anything near them is practically suicide and many dd , CA are carrying AA DF to deny you effective time presence in the game

What my div did was just crushed those T8 boats in one cap

The problem was the enemy team only got one Kiev while we got a Kagero and a Yugumo, which basically meant full cap domination for us

381 posts
9,957 battles

I was expecting a strike Lexington vs AS shokaku match :P If the game was that short then probably both CV didn't have any chance to do much besides spotting and fighter duel.

1,105 posts

howling sheet u dont have replay? i am looking for replay Unicum CV vs Unicum CV..... that is so hard to find. youtube are bullsheet, most of them is Unicum stomping Potato, we know already who will win :V

this is the reason WG should make replay becoming default setting. YOU DONT KNOW WHEN AWESOMENESS HAPPEN!