You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Potatus_Maximus

Anyone out there have any ships they just can't win in?

11 comments in this topic

[SGC]
55 posts
8,025 battles

d8UHTQ5.png

Does anyone out there have any ships that they just can't seem to win in no matter what you do? Granted, I don't have a spectacular winrate in many ships but the Myoko is a new low for me that I just can't seem to shake off. The rot seems to be spreading to other ships that I play in and it's starting to get old real fast.

Please, any advice on how to win in this ship or any of my other sub par WR ships is genuinely welcome. Thank you for your time. 

https://asia.warships.today/player/2012577471/Potatus_Maximus

PS: Yeah I really really suck at CVs, Not my cup of tea at all.

1,105 posts

start to change your IGN into Unicumus_Maximus and lets see your win rate will increase by 100% in Myoko

btw, Myoko ARE 3x better than Nurnberg. HOW THE HECK PEOPLE MANAGE TO PLAY IT.

cannt get my Hipper

your avg damage are OBVIOUSLY BETTER, its just badluck that make you lose. btw, i am total Potato..... 11K avg damage on nurnberg with 29% WR

try to people advice, get one shotted from shooting in max range.... what the heck....

1,126 posts

myoko same for me

every time I jump into her, BAM!! 2 citadel and most of HP gone...

when I'm play BB and shoot at enemy myoko, all I got is over-pen, but when I'm in myoko myself... got citadel even when full angle.... how so... T_T

353 posts
5,012 battles

start to change your IGN into Unicumus_Maximus and lets see your win rate will increase by 100% in Myoko

btw, Myoko ARE 3x better than Nurnberg. HOW THE HECK PEOPLE MANAGE TO PLAY IT.

cannt get my Hipper

your avg damage are OBVIOUSLY BETTER, its just badluck that make you lose. btw, i am total Potato..... 11K avg damage on nurnberg with 29% WR

try to people advice, get one shotted from shooting in max range.... what the heck....

^ this

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,438 battles

Me in any ship that is not a cv = gg my team.

Seriously i cannot make Kutuzov and dd work in the current state of the game since everything love to shoot what they can citadel , life as a Benson is miserable as i cant seem to out dpm VMF dd even at knife fighting.

Idk why but my missouri w/r is over the roof makes me wonder what is wrong with me

29 posts
8,328 battles

d8UHTQ5.png

Does anyone out there have any ships that they just can't seem to win in no matter what you do? Granted, I don't have a spectacular winrate in many ships but the Myoko is a new low for me that I just can't seem to shake off. The rot seems to be spreading to other ships that I play in and it's starting to get old real fast.

Please, any advice on how to win in this ship or any of my other sub par WR ships is genuinely welcome. Thank you for your time.

https://asia.warships.today/player/2012577471/Potatus_Maximus

PS: Yeah I really really suck at CVs, Not my cup of tea at all.

I suspect the only problem is not many games played in those ships.  Sometimes if you get on a bad losing run it doesn't matter how much damage you, you just lose.

29% looks bad but its only 10 games difference.

The amount of damage you do is awesome 53,697 as opposed to the average 31,306.  My average damage is only 27,931.

Every single stat for your Myoko is so much better than mine, but somehow I have a better win rate at 50.82%   Just lucky I guess.

Solution , just play more games in it.  One good winning streak will fix the WR in no time.

Edited by Jayde2405

460 posts
8,295 battles

I have a few ships that I can't seem to do well in, doesn't stop me from liking them, just can't seem to catch a break. Dunkerque, North Carolina and Nagato come to mind for me. None of these ships are bad, I can do damage, contribute and I enjoy playing them when I do, just can't seem to catch a break and get a win often enough. Don't let it keep you down too much, perhaps your play-style doesn't suite that ship or you've had bad luck. 

Super Tester
7,539 posts
7,978 battles

Not to ruin anyone's fun, but damage on IJN CAs mean nothing. Its the most selfish line in the game and all you do is pew pew from max range at big targets in most cases. That doesn't help with winning. Its not your fault really, just the line.