You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

What exactly happen when you get reported?

22 comments in this topic

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,011 battles

WG will put you with players with <30% win rates for your next 10 random battles. 

Poor Yobbo got devastated by this feature :bajan:

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles

Reports are largely ineffective and is just there to ease the player mind. If you want anything done or the perpetrator is serious then send a notice to a mod or support center with a replay file attached.

To be effective , reports should automatically send replay along side it to provide proofs and prevent false charges.

TL,DR: if you do nothing wrong and some butt hurt brain deads report you, ignore it as they can do nothing.

Also reports do not matter unless you are deliberately stacking them up. I have gotten rep more than 20 times when playing strike cv as i do not use FT to cover some butthurt bb camping in the back or some yolo morons like to be the hero of a kid show

317 posts
6,856 battles

I asked a DD not to be selfish and use his 2nd smoke to cover the BB's that were getting smashed - He didn't.

I received a 24hr chat ban for provoking chat. I would of understood had i use bad language and the like... nope. Just a simple request.

Thing was i only asked him cos he wasted his first smoke as he was the only DD spotting.

[LBAS]
4,464 posts
25,606 battles

I asked a DD not to be selfish and use his 2nd smoke to cover the BB's that were getting smashed - He didn't.

I received a 24hr chat ban for provoking chat. I would of understood had i use bad language and the like... nope. Just a simple request.

Thing was i only asked him cos he wasted his first smoke as he was the only DD spotting.

some coward dirty & stupid

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Getting reported means you get -1 karma.(karma is the little number in the upper right corner of your IGN inside the service level screen)

Getting a real huge number of reports can get you banned, but this situation is extremely rare. I only know a notorious BOT got banned for this. He did over 3k bot games and got a permanent ban.

Getting multiple "misbehavior in chat" reports can get you banned from chat.

Besides these, getting reported can be taken as a middle finger from other players.

1,333 posts
8,823 battles

Mostly just karma loss.

If you get a lot of "misbehavior in chat" reports you might get chatbanned though.

AFAIK the "plays poorly" report does nothing and is mostly there to let people vent their anger.

Not sure about the "bot" option.

Video Contributor
2,263 posts
10,788 battles

I don't know what did I wrong

Krama from 209 down to 203 without reason

just a potato reported me kek

I need radar for locate enemy (DDs are gone I don't care) but he didn't use what a great radar boat 

[KGHSF]
3,203 posts
6,030 battles

Did you can see while I see? ahhh they(High tier BB,CV,DD) always camp,sniping watch the view never care how about teammate fates 

They can't read what I am just said our team noobs

[beep] me! ..........that's why I'm always being report goddamn you are beautiful world 

Yeah the message to all innocent players

[beep]OFF, HONESTLY , [beep] OFF!!!:angry: 

2,217 posts
13,678 battles

Somewhere a kitten gets put in the mincer.

You know Ralph I was going to beat you to the punch on this one. I knew you would say something of the sort and I had come up with a few of my own that were very similar. But you go an add the mincer to the equation. :honoring: