Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Somedude_Yudachi

About the fee

4 comments in this topic

534 posts

I was playing and we won,I didnt do much damage just 18000+ but I also didnt heavily damaged(Almost full health left)moreover I didnt shoot much shells,it still collected me about $80000,How do the system calculate it?

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

They are a lots of factors that affects calculation for the Credits&Exp earning. 

Such as 

Spotting
Tanking / Potential Damage
Capturing 
Defending
Damage done to a ship 

it doesnt matter how much damage you rack up. Its how many HP u taken from a particular enemy ship. Like if u kill an enemy DD in full HP. its still rewards you pretty good tho. I dont remember on this particular system much but if im wrong. Anyone can correct me

Edited by Safiuddin97

[LNA]
1,655 posts
10,411 battles

The reward is based off on how much HP you deal in percentage relative to the target max HP. It does not matter how much damage you do , only the percentage matter.

Dealing 100k damage to the Yamato offer you nearly the same reward as shutting down a 20k Gearing. It is also based off on relative tier of targets with you ( you get more for damaging higher tier ship ). Damage type do not matter , incapacitation do not matter.

Spotting , capping , assist , defend , also add to the equation

WG have not released their official stat on how exactly rewarding work in numbers , just the principals on how it work

Sign in to follow this