You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Trojan63

Leaked - Game development

21 comments in this topic

753 posts
8,965 battles

Tier restructure  

Tier 10 No change.

Tier 9 No change.

Tier 8 Due to the fact that at this tier players have absolutely no chance of getting decent MM and are guaranteed of being in a majority           tier 10 match every time even during peak times when you would think MM would improve. It has been decided to remove this                   tier completely and transfer all ships in this tier to tier 10 so as not to give players any delusions of a fair match at this tier.

Tier 7 No change.

Tier 6 No change.

Tier 5 As per the conditions in tier 8 this tier may also be removed in the future. WG fully understands that there is a 10% chance of                   decent MM at this tier and it is a great deterrent to any new players use to +/- MM at tiers 1 to 4 to continue playing WOWS so                 further testing is required before implementation.

Tier 4 and below no change.

AFK Players

This popular feature will undergo major rework. Soon not 1 but both your teams CV's will be AFK and the majority of your teams DD's will be AFK in domination mode.

Our technicians are also currently down grading our server to further enhance this feature.

Bots

This increasingly popular aspect which we are pleased to do little about will also see a change. We have received numerous complaints from bot players that they are focused upon by the enemy team when they are the sole player remaining hiding behind an island or in a map corner. Therefore we will introduce a safe zone where bots can go and be immune to enemy attack to make their game more enjoyable.

HE spam

Soon HE spammers will not only be able to hide behind islands unseen and spam HE over them, they will be able to shoot through islands as well. We hope that this change will encourage more players to adopt this cowardly strategy as we have by implementing piss weak cruisers that can be obliterated in one salvo. 

BB sniping

Yet another popular facet of the game which we plan to make more popular by introducing 2 extra grid squares around the border of every map which are solely accessible only to BB players that have adopted this thrilling tactic.

We hope these and future changes continue to make your gaming experience more frustrating and repeatable.

:trollface:

30 posts
6,538 battles

Hahahahaha, nice one and its true too. Come on BB, keep sniping!!! Jeez, dont they know that maintenance cost is now fixed, not variable?

1,490 posts

ROTFLMAO!!

I actually thought this was serious until I got halfway down & I came across the bit about the server!!!

I was thinking about my poor tier 8 ships!

Good one.

:great:

Ordrazz

2,222 posts
13,710 battles

Cap Zones

Apparently some people have been entering the Cap Zones. "Do Not Enter" tape will be stretched between the buoys to make sure that nobody inadvertently strays into these areas. 

307 posts
6,413 battles

Cap Zones

Apparently some people have been entering the Cap Zones. "Do Not Enter" tape will be stretched between the buoys to make sure that nobody inadvertently strays into these areas. 

If they break the tape, Mines will be laid out to further discourage this fiasco of a tactic.

1,386 posts
8,233 battles

Cap Zones

Make the water green or purple inside the cap. Any ship that dare enter it will receive toxic/nuclear DOT. Staying inside the cap will also reduce your captain's points, -1 every 15 seconds

30 posts
6,538 battles

Make the water green or purple inside the cap. Any ship that dare enter it will receive toxic/nuclear DOT. Staying inside the cap will also reduce your captain's points, -1 every 15 seconds

I like, hehehehehehehe

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

Quite a funny sarcasm, hope mods read this and put it up where the devs can see without their glasses on.

I hope the devs chant this when going to the washroom.

[OZPRT]
27 posts

When I was reading the tier restructure part, I actually thought it was real and I was like "What? What's wrong with tier 8 in a tier 10 match?" until things started to not make sense. :|

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,043 battles

Just play only Ocean If you want fight fair no hiding nor sniping, run them through

Edited by THAI_THIEF

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,399 battles

Just play only Ocean If you want fight fair no hiding nor sniping, run them through

well, ocean map has been nerf heavily

the best you can get is tears of the desert

[KGHSF]
3,207 posts
6,043 battles

well, ocean map has been nerf heavily

the best you can get is tears of the desert

Any map will cost me extra

98 posts
230 battles

Campers

Campers who have not moved their ship for over a few kilometres will be rewarded with extra experience and credits. In the case of very low experience earnt the player will be rewarded with a Missouri.

[LNA]
1,660 posts
10,447 battles

Everyone will snap if they face the cowardice public who do not want to risk something to gain something at higher tier.

I do nt care if they have low w/r as long as they do not circle around 18km away from the fight or refusing to charge when the enemy clearly cant hold it.

I snapped hard when the team lemning and holed up somewhere near a cap and refuse to attack and go in any of them.

I also snapped when i have done my part to the best and sway entire front for the team to lose 9 vs 5 with 9 on my side. This happen a lot in my gameplay recently and if you die chances are high the team will fail you.

The current grindy event also make the situation worse as mindless try hard break the game by trying to play lots of them without caring about efficiency

Edited by legionary2099

2,222 posts
13,710 battles

Campers

Campers who have not moved their ship for over a few kilometres will be rewarded with extra experience and credits. In the case of very low experience earnt the player will be rewarded with a Missouri.