You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AnMoreNight

[Tool] wows-stats-plus gives you detailed matching player's score

8 comments in this topic

Modder
97 posts
9,650 battles

Hey guys,

Since I have finished developing about my stats tool with multi-language support and multi-region server,  I would introduce my real-time viewing stats tool named "wows-stats-plus" to you.

Screenshot of English viewing.

Main window

Setting window

This tool shows detailed matching players & ships score automatically on your web browser when battle matching is determined.

This tool provides you detailed stats information and a "Combat power(Fighting Power)" of each ships instantly like as the scouter of Dragon-Ball anime. :p

zzSwPym.png

Note: "Combat power" is calculated as follows.

CP = av. damage × kill/dead rate × av. experience × coefficient of tier and ship class

Yes, now this tool does not refer the win rate. But high CP ships usually sink many ships and get high result score in fact.

The origin of this tool is "wows-stats" by "rubycrow". And after a Japanese wows user "negi" modified viewing of wows-

stats, I customized his tool.

◆Features

• Show stats information of all matching players and ships on the random battle.
  • Show ships list with (maybe) same order as matching list of game client
  • Show value of "Fighting Power(Combat power)" , player's rank of latest season and the clan tag in addition. 
  • You can take a screenshot image and save it to local PC as a png file by click "Capture" button.
  • Each player's row is colored like as xvm.
  • You can disabled showing all player's name to post the screenshot as public.
  • Support multi-language viewing by preparing translate json file.

(Now I provide translate json files only for Japanese, English, Chinese(zh-tw) and Russian.)

• You can use this tool for multi-region server.
  • You can view xvm screen by external device's browser via local or internet like http://[IP address of PC]:8080
  • Support directly loading replay file by drag&drop .wowsreplay file to view_chrome.bat.

◆Envirinments

Web browser: Google Chrome(recommended), Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and more browser which is incorporated Javascript V8 engine.

Warning - Internet Explorer is not supported!!

Dependency: Need to install Node.js and original "wows-stats" from GitHub before installing my tool.

引用

Install basic modules:

1. Make sure you have "Node.js" installed, and you have restarted your PC if you just ran the installation.
  2. Download and unzip original "wows-stats" to any folder of local PC from https://github.com/wows-stats/wows-stats/archive/master.zip or go to https://github.com/wows-stats/wows-stats and clone that repository to your computer.
  3. Make sure you have replay enabled in World of Warships. (Setting tool is here)
  4. Run "wows-stats-master/install.bat".
  5. You should see a web page open on http://localhost:8080, like this: 

f3h60CW.png

Note: If you leave or refresh this page, installation will be cancelled, and you will need to run install.bat again.

Settings of "wows-stats":

1. Change World of Warships Location to where you installed World of Warships, it is usually the default value "C:/Games/World_of_Warships". Click on Validate to make sure the location is correct.
  2. Select your region server.
  3. Make sure you need to register "Associated Phone Number" on Wargaming "ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT" page.
  4. Get an Application ID from "Wargaming Developer Room"at your region.
  • Create an application on "My Applications" page in "Wargaming Developer Room" at your region.

Note: Need to select type as "Mobile". Application name is any strings you prefer.

w8TNLpd.png

• And then copy the newly generated "Application ID".
  • Place Application ID you copied into Application ID text box.
  • Click on Validate to make sure the Application ID you placed works.

5. Click on Save. If everything goes through, the installation page will become a blank page.

6. Run "wows-stats-master/run.bat" to start original "wows-stats".

7. You should see a web page on http://localhost:8080, make sure only one web page to that address is open at all time.

8. After checking running application properly, then go to next step.

Install "wows-stats-plus" modules:

1. Download latest "wows-stats-plus" file and extract it with override to the same folder of "wows-stats" you installed (anywhere/wows-stats-master/) from GoogleDrive as follows.

Download wows-stats-plus v1.1.1

2. Run "wows-stats-master/run.bat" to start as new "wows-stats-plus", or run "wows-stats-master/run_chrome.bat" to display stand alone browser window.

Note: you can use "run_nocapture.bat" instead of "run.bat" if you don't need screenshot functionality.

Congratulations! Now you can get the big advantage of statics information before starting battle.

◆Support

The latest version is provided on the topic in Japanese forum or my blog site (you can use Google Translate widget).

◆Cooperation

Because of my poor linguistic ability, please touch up translate text for English and Russian with editing lang_en.json/lang_ru.json/lang_zh-tw file under "wows-stats-master/static/js/language/". And please report it to bundle release package. 

And also please try to create json file for the other language like Thai(th) and more! 

I hope this tool is useful for your tactical playing.

But, be careful! You should not shrink your play motivation before the starting battle with huge CP enemy ships or low CP own team ships. XD

Thanks.

Edited by AnMoreNight

Modder
97 posts
9,650 battles

Updated to 0.5.4.1 to fix starting new season of rank battle and following other issues.

・Add new map names for title area including PVE mode.

・Refine response of getting player's information.

・Fix for changing default language of API server's ship name response from English to Thai.

Download v0.5.4.1

Modder
97 posts
9,650 battles

Updated to 0.5.5 to expand rank score showing with adding rank score of previous season and fix other following issues.

- Add new map names of rank battle for title area.

- Add "HSF Harekaze" translated ship name in covert table.

RfwrPJa.png

Modder
97 posts
9,650 battles

Hellow there,

I released wows-stats-plus ver. 1.0.2 with improving many functionality from ver. 0.5.6. (There was big update in ver. 1.0.1 but I didn't notice at this English topic, sorry.)

I will update functional explanation of topic top later. (I updated only figures of topic top and also download link now.)

eBRhv6j.png

Updates from 1.0.1:

• Support map/game mode display for clan war/Halloween event.
  • Support tip images for CP/WTR/PR when mouse over on each header cell.
  • Added translated ship name of "Yue Yang" .
  • Fixed several bugs.

Please download zip file from topic top link and unpack it. And then copy unpacked folder/files to current "wows-stats-master" with overwrite.

Thanks.

Modder
97 posts
9,650 battles

Hi guys,

I released wows-stats-plus ver. 1.1.0. 

New feature and fix:

• You can view xvm screen by external device's browser via local or internet like http://[IP address of PC]:8080 for single monitor environmet.
    caution: I have never check application vulnerability. You can use this functionality by own risk (using DMZ zone setting on your home network router). 
  • Support directly loading replay file by drag&drop ".wowsreplay" file to view_chrome.bat
  • Fixed ship name translation for Pan Asia ships.
  • Added "愛鷹"(Ashitaka)

Please download zip file from topic top link and unpack it. And then copy unpacked folder/files to current "wows-stats-master" with overwrite.

Thanks.

Edited by AnMoreNight

2 posts
於 2017/5/1 在 AM10點54分,AnMoreNight 說:

Hey guys,

Since I have finished developing about my stats tool with multi-language support and multi-region server,  I would introduce my real-time viewing stats tool named "wows-stats-plus" to you.

Screenshot of English viewing.

Main window

Setting window

This tool shows detailed matching players & ships score automatically on your web browser when battle matching is determined.

This tool provides you detailed stats information and a "Combat power(Fighting Power)" of each ships instantly like as the scouter of Dragon-Ball anime. :p

zzSwPym.png

Note: "Combat power" is calculated as follows.

CP = av. damage × kill/dead rate × av. experience × coefficient of tier and ship class

Yes, now this tool does not refer the win rate. But high CP ships usually sink many ships and get high result score in fact.

The origin of this tool is "wows-stats" by "rubycrow". And after a Japanese wows user "negi" modified viewing of wows-

stats, I customized his tool.

◆Features

• Show stats information of all matching players and ships on the random battle.
  • Show ships list with (maybe) same order as matching list of game client
  • Show value of "Fighting Power(Combat power)" , player's rank of latest season and the clan tag in addition. 
  • You can take a screenshot image and save it to local PC as a png file by click "Capture" button.
  • Each player's row is colored like as xvm.
  • You can disabled showing all player's name to post the screenshot as public.
  • Support multi-language viewing by preparing translate json file.

(Now we got ACE CHINESE TRANSLATION team translate files only for Japanese, English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional) and Russian.)

• You can use this tool for multi-region server.
  • You can view xvm screen by external device's browser via local or internet like http://[IP address of PC]:8080
  • Support directly loading replay file by drag&drop .wowsreplay file to view_chrome.bat.

◆Envirinments

Web browser: Google Chrome(recommended), Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and more browser which is incorporated Javascript V8 engine.

Warning - Internet Explorer is not supported!!

Dependency: Need to install Node.js and original "wows-stats" from GitHub before installing my tool.

◆Support

The latest version is provided on the topic in Japanese forum or my blog site (you can use Google Translate widget).

◆Cooperation

Because of my poor linguistic ability, please touch up translate text for English and Russian with editing lang_en.json/lang_ru.json/lang_zh-tw file under "wows-stats-master/static/js/language/". And please report it to bundle release package. 

And also please try to create json file for the other language like Thai(th) and more! 

I hope this tool is useful for your tactical playing.

But, be careful! You should not shrink your play motivation before the starting battle with huge CP enemy ships or low CP own team ships. XD

Thanks.

Quite a powerful tool! Thanks for sharing. I would look further into it...

Edited by powership2000