Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ShiraYukira

How do you play this game ?

18 comments in this topic

496 posts
4,169 battles

As an IJN main i just don't understand how to play this game anymore 100 days ago it was going fine, bought a year of premium, about 3 months have passed the game doesn't seem to be playable

i am an above average player putting average = 50% win rate

i don't like russian ships for personal reasons

i hate Cleveland because my aoba can't seem to citadel it

i dislike how painful german AP are

i dislike the acceleration on British cruisers

dang those IJN HE hurts

annoying USN gun arcs that you can't return fire ?

everything seem fine until you put radar into the game and well.... how to even play destroyers now?

i seriously don't mind playing shimakaze even i have 0 torpedo tubes or just with those slow 20km torpedo, i am a safe player , RIP long range torps in tier 8 ++

i love em to be honest and reason for their removal was cuz of team kills ( from what i heard) well.... its not like i care if i did a team kill or i become pink because i have faith i wouldn;t be pink  because only bad destroyer players are behind friendly ships for the most part

but honestly Radar hurts, i can't even play anymore.... someone gotta fix the concealment changes to something that allows DD to have some chance in this game else please just remove the ship class of Destroyers entirely

Edited by ShiraYukira

496 posts
4,169 battles

you basically open up a convesation i meant a statment that, IJN is basically so underpowered that is basically unplayable and go play something else ?

git good deal with it i am already good at the game and i don't want to get so good i be come too competitive it will just kill the game for me

Video Contributor
860 posts
10,965 battles

As an IJN main...

There's ur problem.

Combo bonus from disliking Russian ships.

Also, hail the radar overlords.

Hail Radar Minotaurs.

Hail to all other nation that makes IJN irrelevant.

IJuNk navy indeed.

[LLBC]
30 posts
7,882 battles

So youre telling me that you dont want to get better in the game, but youre also asking how to play this game?

Edited by Colonel_Xatu

250 posts
13,156 battles

[Content Removed]

​short answer ===> GITGUD

long answer ===> Wait, you are here for long time and still don't know how to adapt to game meta????
​oh my oh my
​[As an IJN Player main] ===> this blindfold you vision about this game
​go try others nation at least on PTS
​[others problems] ===> go watch youtube about guide how to play a certain ships and how to deal with ... man :facepalm:

Profanity , Post Edited , User Warned

~Ephys

203 posts
11,788 battles

No wonder I can't play IJN DD without my friends or my teammates doubting me these days.
Its because of fellow IJN DD Drivers like you creating all the mess to his team.
Here's a little more hint about "bad" DD
> DD hiding behind friendly ships <--- yep you got this right
> DD who play it "safe"

Let's talk about this "Safe play"
> Flanking with your speed behind enemy lines and dropping torps to your enemy which could take whole game time with no insurance of success.

> Using extremely long range torps on enemy fleet and hope they hits while avoiding any possible danger to your ship.
   (While you're being safe enemy DDs could be wrecking havoc upon your Fleet, its your safety trade for your fleet's)

Since you're already good at the game anyway why are you asking something like "How to play the game" really

Edited by MikuChrome

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,466 battles

It is true. My Radar Edinburgh has been making Destroyers miserable for weeks now. The poor little things never see it coming from the team list - nobody expects the Radar Edinburgh. It's hilarious.

So I'm sorry, but I just can't stop.

Also, I do like playing IJN DDs - Kagerou and Akatsuki are my favourites at the moment. Kagerou is the supreme stealth machine. Forget the smoke, just cruise through the enemy lines and drop torps from unexpected directions. Akatsuki is simply a fearsome weapons platform, and pretty fast too.

181 posts
7,548 battles

Your kind is the reason why people started making bad trends against the "one and only" popular line of this server.

Pls, just stahp.

Super Tester
989 posts
4,319 battles

You cant citadel Cleveland cause it has a special citadel placement. 

Also your problem is main IJN. Go on USN line. USN line are so good. American Piercing some call it. American RoF. American arcs (Yet ppl complain on not git gud on this)

307 posts
6,412 battles

It is true. My Radar Edinburgh has been making Destroyers miserable for weeks now. The poor little things never see it coming from the team list - nobody expects the Radar Edinburgh. It's hilarious.

So I'm sorry, but I just can't stop.

Also, I do like playing IJN DDs - Kagerou and Akatsuki are my favourites at the moment. Kagerou is the supreme stealth machine. Forget the smoke, just cruise through the enemy lines and drop torps from unexpected directions. Akatsuki is simply a fearsome weapons platform, and pretty fast too.

I think the best way to counter Radar and Hydro if your a DD .... "DON't" fire your torps when you spot a ship straight away.   The trick in the higher tiers is to wait till they pop the Hydro and Radar ... its like a BB counting the time for a TORP reload.  Do the same to Cruisers .... Let them spot you and run away .... then come back in 150 Secs then fire your torps ... they wont have time to detect.   you really need to play completley different in the higher tiers as a DD.

Beta Tester
733 posts
3,155 battles

Also IJN main here and also hate Russian Ships for personal reason.

But...unlike you, i can still make them work for me so...yeah, we're not really on the same league here pal...

Don't mention my WR in them cuz i had been through lots of changes in the past 2 years.

350 posts

You cant citadel Cleveland cause it has a special citadel placement. 

Actually, you can. You just need to hit the hull of the ship near the center and just above the waterline.

Also your problem is main IJN. Go on USN line. USN line are so good. American Piercing some call it. American RoF. American arcs (Yet ppl complain on not git gud on this)
I agree with this as IJN isn't the only line in WoWs and you can learn what to do if your opponent uses a USN ship.

[KGHSF]
3,205 posts
6,030 battles

Don't play IJN then?????

Exactly for low tier and mid tier best of sucks it's make no difference for USN BB 

Sign in to follow this