You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
THUNDERCOMMANDER4

the clash of the elemnts event needs to be redone

12 comments in this topic

[1AN-E]
303 posts
3,837 battles

what would u guys want changed with this event if they relaunch or do another version of the future cause this event has gone down in hard flaming bits of scrap in my very honest opinion 

Edited by THUNDERCOMMANDER4

112 posts
5,463 battles

and just where did this even go wrong?

It failed to generate 'hype'. It failed to meet what it was designed to do. That's OK - hopefully WG learn from this for future marketing/player engagement events. The rewards were lacklustre and the individual achievement was almost nothing, for example I was on team water but had no particular ties to that, simply told to join by my clan mates - as it turns out we won but it could have been team fire for all I care.

Kami was a dumb top place winner for a comp requiring so much grinding certainly but the rest of it was just... Underwhelming. Not bad but just 'meh'.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

exuse me if you think getting a ship so "OP" it's difficulty to get that it's placed category as the grem and nikolai is a "dumb top prize". but i should remind you that CLANS of unicums have fought each other just for ships of that caliber

112 posts
5,463 battles

You're excused* of course, but you're wrong. 

If clans of unicums are fighting each other to get an OP T5 premium worth about $14 that is their choice, that doesn't make the event valid. It created no hype and did not increase my engagement, it did not increase engagement amongst the player base with most people picking up coins just by playing as they normally would then farming modules. This doesn't mean the rewards weren't nice but the artificial 'team' nature of water v fire did not add anything to the event.

Do you work for WG or something? Because an ability to not recognise flaws in an event and use it as an opportunity for improvement is dogmatic and therefore deeply flawed.

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles

i am not saying the event wasnt flawed, there are may things that could have been done better, im saying the top prize is nothing to scoff at because you called the kami "dumb top place winner", frankly i wished that they had done this like one of the convoy missions with 2 teams collection "ribbons" for their own team and add it to a total count, it would be much more engaging IMHO then this one where some people dont even bother to click on the page to bring them to register

Edited by drakon233