You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
yoloer

team kill lable

11 comments in this topic

1 post
1,162 battles

damnit wg we need better team kill dectector i saw so many times (and now me too) allied ship running into torpedoes and getting flagged for tk. srsly man its getting annoying

2,224 posts
13,741 battles

let me correct that 

It is the fault of the person who fired the torpedoes behind the friendlies. No one else.

back to the topic... Stop using torpedoes when you have a friendly in front of you =_= 

It needed no correction. You have simply limited it's scope. You could be in front of the friendlies and fire them backwards, in which case your "correction" no longer applies.

Edited by keskparane

1,174 posts
10,495 battles

It needed no correction. You have simply limited it's scope. You could be in front of the friendlies and fire them backwards, in which case your "correction" no longer applies.

Why are you so serious...? :( 

and iirc didn't WG remove compensations long time ago??? Didn't it?

520 posts
11,127 battles

4 Gun Safety Rules that can be adopted for Torpedoes

1.  Always treat guns as loaded.
2.  Never let the muzzle point at 
anything you are not willing to destroy.
3.  Keep your finger off the 
trigger until your sights are on the target.
4.  Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

now.... World of Warships TORPEDO Safety rules.

1.  Always treat Torp Launchers as loaded. 
2.  Never let the Torp Launcher point at 
anything you are not willing to destroy. 
3.  Keep your finger off the 
Left Mouse Key (Fire Key) until you are ready to fire.
4.  Be sure of what is Beyond and Before your target

Beta Tester
1,167 posts
7,495 battles

I'm usually yoloing up front like an idiot and it's still pretty rare that I have to dodge friendly torpedoes, let alone get hit by them. So it seems most players are pretty good about that.

Except on... BONUS WEEKEND. Tonight, I got smashed by a full double spread of friendly torps. It was the start of the match and my Maass was stealthily sitting in a cap zone, warily eyeing off an enemy Destroyer that was heading my way.

*beep* *beep* Torpedo warning! Hmm, can't see anythi- BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS, THEY'RE BEHIND ME! Smack, smack, dead.

A "friendly" Destroyer - who for some reason was still back milling around in the Battleship line - sent torps into the cap. It was not an intentional teamkill. I had simply drifted into their path while positioning myself in the cap zone. But still, there were no enemy ships in the cap. Only me. Why do that? WHY?

Wait! I know why: BONUS WEEKEND!

[LLBC]
747 posts
6,868 battles

I personally want to be killed by my team, Because of compensation money ( M blood ?? Sure !! :D )

No, tk damage are no longer compensated since the repair cost change about 6 months ago. I got zero, none, nada, nothing for compensation when I ate a full torp spread from an idi--inattentive Myoko who launched them point-blank behind me.

As it is now, you should not TK, nor should you (actively trying to) be the receiving end of the TK-ing.

Edited by Admiral_Neptulussus