You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Torchwood5

So I just finished one of Sub_Octavian's Q&A posts

6 comments in this topic

556 posts
8,197 battles

Q: How do you see the statement of “Asia server, the worst server”?

A: Same as I see Manual Secondaries skill on Kiev – it is funny, but makes no actual sense.

Is he suggesting there isn't a problem with our market or are we hating our own market for giggles?

BEGIN ENIGMA

[AUSNZ]
420 posts
16,059 battles

We are hating our own market for giggles, one of my clan mates has just started an account on NA and got himself an Atago and reckons they are bigger potato's than what we have here by a long shot.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side :popcorn:

2,222 posts
13,737 battles

A traveler came upon an old farmer hoeing in his field beside the road. Eager to rest his feet, the wanderer hailed the countryman, who seemed happy enough to straighten his back and talk for a moment.

"What sort of people live in the next town?" asked the stranger.

"What were the people like where you've come from?" replied the farmer, answering the question with another question.

"They were a bad lot. Troublemakers all, and lazy too. The most selfish people in the world, and not a one of them to be trusted. I'm happy to be leaving the scoundrels."

"Is that so?" replied the old farmer. "Well, I'm afraid that you'll find the same sort in the next town.

Disappointed, the traveler trudged on his way, and the farmer returned to his work.

Some time later another stranger, coming from the same direction, hailed the farmer, and they stopped to talk. "What sort of people live in the next town?" he asked.

"What were the people like where you've come from?" replied the farmer once again.

"They were the best people in the world. Hard working, honest, and friendly. I'm sorry to be leaving them."

"Fear not," said the farmer. "You'll find the same sort in the next town."

381 posts
9,957 battles

According to my stream watching experience (so take it with a grain of salt), NA+EU seem to play a little more agressively and have massively better DD players. However their average CV skill is pretty meh and their cruisers show broadside too frequently.