You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Don72

Training Room Issues

7 comments in this topic

11 posts
3,177 battles

So I've changed the config file in the res folder from "true" to "false" as shown by various Youtubers, to activate the Training Room. However, when I start the training room, several things are happening:

1. When I first start WOWS I get the following message

- any ideas what that means?

2. When I select an enemy ship (while setting up the battle), the training room does not select that ship, instead it picks a random ship!

3. Both boxes for enemy attack and movement are NOT ticked, yet the enemy ship DOES move and attack! I have tried ticking them (in case it was reversed) but the same thing happens. I then unticked them again, but the same thing again.

Basically training room is completely broken, and doesn't serve to train anything at the moment, as you can't set up your desired scenarios.

Does anyone know if the mod pack add ons work properly?

Thank you!

Edited by Don72

68 posts
3,092 battles

My Training Room working fine. . . :yes_cap:

maybe you need to copy that script_config file and put it to the folder "res_mods/latest version/(script_config)"

11 posts
3,177 battles

My Training Room working fine. . . :yes_cap:

maybe you need to copy that script_config file and put it to the folder "res_mods/latest version/(script_config)"

Thanks for your reply. However this doesn't make any difference. I'll try downloading one of the Mods and see if I have better luck with that.

Cheers

27 posts
3,116 battles

I posted about the same script issue i get when opening the launcher so not sure if you changing the config file in the res folder from "true" to "false" has anything to do with it.