Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
9mm1n

Can't fire main guns - LMB unresponsive

3 comments in this topic

[BOTES]
437 posts
3,949 battles

1. Description

Unable to fire guns with mouse button

2. Reproduction steps

Enter the battle

Click left mouse button after the guns are loaded

3. Result

No response

The guns refuses to fire despite the indicators shows that all the guns has been loaded and can be fired at that direction; the game has became unplayable

4. Expected result

The guns should fire.

5. Technical details

The occurrence of the problem was first noticed back in 0.6.3 with limited frequency; but it's became significantly worse in the current patch (0.6.4)

The problem is present in both Normal mode (with mod running) and SafeMode (without mods)

Some players has reported that clicking Ctrl may resolve the problem; however, this method can only suppress the glitch for few seconds; the problem persists over the whole game and frankly clicking Ctrl every few seconds is not reasonable

The problem is still present in 0.6.5

Edited by 9mm1n

17 posts
4,089 battles

Does it occur briefly or for the entire battle? It has happened to me on and off since I started playing around 6 months ago. I always just assumed it was lag or something.

[BOTES]
437 posts
3,949 battles

Does it occur briefly or for the entire battle? It has happened to me on and off since I started playing around 6 months ago. I always just assumed it was lag or something.

It occurs at intervals. Sometimes the client  cannot read correctly, but would slip back to the normal behavior for a limited period of time.

However, the severity of the problem has rendered the game impossible to operate at a gaming level.

Sign in to follow this