Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ILLBBACK2604

Getting the Yamato in 25 Days in that reasonable?

26 comments in this topic

85 posts

I've been grinding to Yamato for 20 days need about 240,000 Research points to get it as I'm on Tier IX Izumo so is a reasonable timeframe for Tier X Ships about 1 month or can it be done faster.

Duplicate Topic, Merged, User Warned.

~Madiba127

85 posts

I've grinding towards Yamato for 20 days and need 240,000 Research points to get it so is it the same for all Tier X ships that itakes about 1 month to reach the T10 level or can it be done faster.

56 posts
16,721 battles

If you have premiumID + camouXP100% + signlflagXP50%, you can reach to T10 from T9 in two days.

Edited by Aria_Sajo

Super Tester
458 posts
7,194 battles

Definitely reasonable, took me less than a month without premium time too.  Could be faster if you mounted flags and camo.

980 posts
12,617 battles

In a few days we will have another yamato potato in Tier 10 I guess. 

It's not like we don't already have enough... 

Edited by LordTyphoon

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Maybe get a few more games under your belt instead of rushing to Tier X.

It's not the "be all to end all" of this game.

There are enough players with hardly any experience in tier X's as it is.

[MEGA]
4,575 posts
17,576 battles

How did you not get bored? 

Was the Hindy even worth it?

as long as the ship is good, playing it for a long period of time isnt really that much of a problem

Super Tester
562 posts
4,462 battles

How did you not get bored? 

Was the Hindy even worth it?

It's actually not that bad if youre divisioning. Yesterday i made 120k in the Kurfest because our division lost track of time simply because we were having a blast.

505 posts
4,176 battles

Yes depending on your games per hour and how many hours you are playing you could finish within a week but i will tell you that you will be burnt out, putting a range of exp target and stretch it out so you have a daily goal 

980 posts
12,617 battles

I completed the Izumo to Yamato grind in 3 days so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do it in 20.

What the heck
Edited by LordTyphoon

[LBAS]
Super Tester
1,290 posts

Are you trying in Co-Op mode or Random battles?

Seen you Co-Op a few times with your Izumo now.

Could take you a bit longer.........

85 posts

Are you trying in Co-Op mode or Random battles?

Seen you Co-Op a few times with your Izumo now.

Could take you a bit longer.........

Just got Yamato about 30 minutes ago, after 1067 battles (1040 in Co-Op and 27 in Random) and 201 Battles in Izumo, mainly did Co-Op as I'm still learning although my Victory rate is pretty good at 90% in Co-Op usually get killed when their are more bots on the friendly side.

372 posts
10,120 battles

Does any of you guys have a life?   Omg 3 days...must play non-stop and single.   :facepalm:

Premium account + exp camo + exp flag + a little free exp thrown in to preserve your sanity = T10 ship unlocked

295 posts
6,613 battles

Premium account + exp camo + exp flag + a little free exp thrown in to preserve your sanity = T10 ship unlocked

Pretty much this, I also forget to add I have about 60k free exp at the time, and also it was holiday for me, so about 15 games in the morning and another 15 games at night, in the end I only I have 75ish battles or so before I unlocked hindenburg, you can see in my profile I only have about 87 battles in my roon

Super Tester
2,314 posts
7,096 battles

I could have gotten to Haku much faster if it had not been for the simultaneous drive to Senjougahara, Shima and Hindie. By the way, how're tiers 8-10 RU CA and Grozi line? I'm at tiers 7 and 8 respectively. Got bumped to tier 8 RU DD during the split.

26 posts
1,989 battles

Honestly, under double digits. That`s commitment, I find that if I play the same ship too much I get really burned out. I have no idea how you guys manage it, I haven`t even gotten to my first t10.

Sign in to follow this