Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DevScarlet

Night Battle Modes ?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
4 posts
734 battles

I just joined CBT yesterday, and I have fun playing this game.

But one thing I wonder, is there any night battle modes in current WoW? or maybe they're still working on it?

Because, I thought it would be awesome to play on night battle, you can use flashlights to search and spot on enemy ships(but you also got spotted by most enemies), Star shell which can illuminate the battlefield in night, safe from air attack due to the lack of efficiency on carrier in night, can sneak up to enemy flanks or bases since they can't easily spot us on night and you can deal more critical damage at night, etc...

I got all those conclusion based from the WW2 history I know. Like yuudachi wrecked some US ships alone in the night battle of solomon island(poi). or maybe aoba who were under friendly fire in night battle, mistaken as enemyship by their friend. and other night battle events..

PS : I'm sorry if I got some misinformation, and yeah I'm new in here :3 ~Poi

Beta Tester
856 posts
746 battles

I just joined CBT yesterday, and I have fun playing this game.

But one thing I wonder, is there any night battle modes in current WoW? or maybe they're still working on it?

Because, I thought it would be awesome to play on night battle, you can use flashlights to search and spot on enemy ships(but you also got spotted by most enemies), Star shell which can illuminate the battlefield in night, safe from air attack due to the lack of efficiency on carrier in night, can sneak up to enemy flanks or bases since they can't easily spot us on night and you can deal more critical damage at night, etc...

I got all those conclusion based from the WW2 history I know. Like yuudachi wrecked some US ships alone in the night battle of solomon island(poi). or maybe aoba who were under friendly fire in night battle, mistaken as enemyship by their friend. and other night battle events..

PS : I'm sorry if I got some misinformation, and yeah I'm new in here :3 ~Poi

this has been on the talks for about quite some time now, and I do believe there was a thread made here before,  you should have checked that out first before you had made this thread :sceptic:

anyways, what you are requesting is a bit too much for now, well this is CBT, and lots of basics are still to be cleaned up.......

(also if night battle comes, then what is the use of the carriers on that specific match?)

View PostDevScarlet, on 14 March 2015 - 03:37 PM, said:

can sneak up to enemy flanks or bases since they can't easily spot us on night and you can deal more critical damage at night, etc...

too much canned coal for you huh

:honoring:

Edited by GeneralPaps

Beta Tester
183 posts
5,186 battles

Well...... if you watch CBT trailer........ there's a scene of night battle................
idk if that's some kind of hint by dev or just a gimmick.......

too much canned coal for you huh

:honoring:

canned coal -> kan kol -> Kancolle.......... now I get it :ohmy:

Edited by Seygardblaze

Beta Tester
4 posts
734 battles

this has been on the talks for about quite some time now, and I do believe there was a thread made here before,  you should have checked that out first before you had made this thread :sceptic:

anyways, what you are requesting is a bit too much for now, well this is CBT, and lots of basics are still to be cleaned up.......

(also if night battle comes, then what is the use of the carriers on that specific match?)

Well yeah you got some points there, 

and it's still CBT, we'll see that later maybe in the future.

but night battle will be  interesting tho :v

(night battle = no carriers? lol :3)

Alpha Tester
66 posts
21 battles

i still waiting for night and storm weather map like the trailer...

Storm weather: carriers lose aircraft a lot. Balance restored.

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

Storm weather: carriers lose aircraft a lot. Balance restored.

Realistically? Everyone turns into it and hopes the damage isnt too severe. No one bothers wasting shells on the enemy.

Sign in to follow this